SSD not recognized

I’ve just installed an SSD in my RS250, and no matter what I do, I cannot get it to recognize the drive. I’ve formatted and reformatted it from my PC, rebooted multiple times, restored to factory settings, and it still says SSD not available. The drive works fine in everything else I try it in, so I don’t think it’s the drive. Any suggestions?

@Waneal

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please answer a few questions.

1. When formatting your SSD, did you format it as NTFS/exFAT/FAT32? If formatted in any other format, the RS250 may not recognize the SSD.
  2. Are your SSD specifications 2.5 inches and 7mm?
  3. Is your SSD a SATA type and under 4TB?
  4. What is the SSD model name you use?
  1. Formatted to NTFS and is recognized by my PC and by the Rose when it is installed in a USB enclosure.

2. 2.5 inch x 7mm

3. SATA III 512gb

4. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 512GB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (R/W Speed up to 530/470 MB/s) T253TZ512G0C101

Thank you.

@Waneal

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Looking at your current answer, the SSD should be recognized by RS250 normally.

Please check the method below to check if there is a compatibility issue between RS250 and SSD.

1. Transfer all music or videos stored on your SSD to your PC.
  2. RS250–>Settings–>Storage Settings–>SSD format–>Confirm
    Please let me know if the SSD is formatted afterward or if a pop-up message appears.

It seems as though there was a fault with my unit. My local dealer swapped mine for the floor model, and it works now. Thank you for your help.