SW Ver 4.3(Rose 4.3.13) Software Release (RS520 ONLY)

- Update date: 2022/11/09(Wed) PM 02:00 (GMT +9)

- How to update: RS520 → Settings → System information → Click “Update” and then update the system

- Updated version: Ver 4.3(Rose OS 4.3.13)

- Update for: RS520

[Update Contents]

1. Removed VU Meter function from In/Out settings > USB output status

• The VU Meter function has been limited from the USB Out Settings > All Play screen, so VU icons and functions cannot be used.

2. Improved BT pairing and connection

• Improved BT device search time from 30 seconds to 1 hour

• Device search ends when switching to another screen while searching for BT devices

• Removed blank information displayed after connecting BT device.

3. Feature improvement and stabilization

• Improved the phenomenon that intermittent sound interruption occurred when playing Dolby Digital Audio video and sound source on TV in eARC and OPT IN connection

• Fixed the problem that streaming services (Tidal, Qobuz, etc.) did not play when sound interruption occurred when connected to OPT IN

• When a track is played continuously or repeatedly while there are many lists in the Playlist, the last selected track is played

• Fixed the phenomenon that App Crash occurs when USB/SSD connection that includes a specific file (If the file name is a number) or music (folder) enters USB/SSD

• Fixed the phenomenon that App Crash occurs when the file name contains a number that exceeds a certain range when setting the electronic album type (clock)

• Fixed the problem that the set volume was not applied when setting the alarm

• Fixed the problem that Chinese was not displayed in the artist on the playback screen

• Fixed the prblem where thumbnails and information displayed on HDMI (TV) were not aligned when playing a song

• Added and removed EQ UI and functions on the DLNA, BT playback screen (DLNA_EQ added / BT_EQ removed)

• Replaced modify sound source information display (Khz, mhz, hz → kHz, Mhz, Hz)

• RS520 Signal Path applied

[ Precautions ]

Do not turn off the power of ROSE during Software update.

​Thank you

Do you mean the RS 250? It says 520 in your notes!

I’m on version 4.3.11 on my 250. It does not show an update to .13. How do I get it updated?

Thanks

Hello melm,

This notice is about RS520, not RS250. I agree that it’s a bit confusing though.

RS520 is new all-in-one model.
Please check this post.

Thank you,

My mistake. Thanks. Wasn’t aware of the other model.