System Bootup failure

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a RS150, it suddenly hang when I was listening to Tidal, I waited for over 15 mins and couldnt control anything with the app nor the front panel control, I ended up switch off the system with the power switch at the back, waited for a minute and power it on again, but the system just keep loading or freeze with the Rose bootup logo for over 15mins. I also tried unplugged everything and waited for 15 mins. and turn on the power again, same booting logo showed and thats all. Could you please advise any

solutions about this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Cal

Hello,

Contact the distributor of your purchase and they will take action for you.

Thank you,

The RS150 can’t scan my external 4T hd (with over 18,000 songs) , the system just hang in the middle of the progress and I have to press and hold the power at the front to do the restart. I had been using the same hd before taking it for the service. The system sometimes freeze when I listen to tidal, it occurs when I change songs or turn the volume up or down.

Hello,

1. the system just hang in the middle of the progress and I have to press and hold the power at the front to do the restart
    → Do you mean that the RS150 freezes and touching the display doesn’t work when you scan your 4T HD? If touching the display still works, can you check here?
    RS150B > Settings > SystemSettings > Media Library > Your HDD > You will see number of songs and videos scanned.
    Does it stop when it scans the same number of music and video?

2. I had been using the same hd before taking it for the service.
→ It didn’t happen before service?

3. The system sometimes freeze when I listen to tidal, it occurs when I change songs or turn the volume up or down.
→ Would you try factory reset? (RS150B > Settings > System Settings > Factory Reset)

1. Would you meesage me know where you purchased your RS150B?

1 and 3
I tried factory reset severval times and I got the screens as attached.

![20211228_223652|690x345]
(upload://dHD7wbVx2Bwjk9Xdq72igj89nQE.jpeg)

I purchased my RS150 (previous version without the B) from the Hong Kong distributor.

Hello @Cal ,

We have sent you a message to verify your personal information.
Please check.