System is unresponsive

ROSEHAN, my issue appears to have cleared after many restarts and returni g the system to its default settings.
The issue began while ripping CDs. Ut then spread to other applications as well

Hello @MuP @MC485

Fixed a problem that occurred when using the clock function in relation to the phenomenon that a notification popup appears when you press the clock on the home screen.

You can now use the clock function normally without further updates.

A related problem occurred because an error occurred in the fine dust information among the weather data provided by an external company.

Even if there was no information, I should have made it work normally, but there was a lack of it.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Rocket

Can I get a picture of the screen before ripping the CD?
Can I get a CD name?

Please answer on which screen the pop-up text is also displayed.
Please send me an e-mail: eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Hello, it works fine, thanks for prompt fixed~

Sorry to hear as I am experiencing the same issues

“Restart system for stable system operation”

Like you simple WiFi and ripping CD’s to enjoy
Not enjoying this constant restart warning as well as the RS150b not having a clue what CD i was trying to put on my installed SSD more often than not that has led me to have to manually tell the unit " artist, title and type individual track names" for a hundred CD’S which i purchased at retail new.

Still getting : " Restart system for stable system operation".
Have tried restarting many times.
In lower left of touch screen i see:
“DB Caching ···”
This eventually disappears but when i put a CD in to Rip to internal SSD again : " Restart system for stable operation" and i do and it all starts again

@Montyoldboy22

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. When you connect RS150b to CDROM and try to rip it, does the message “Restart system for stable operation” keep appearing?
  2. Does the “Restart system for stable operation” message appear when using other than CD ripping?
  3. Please tell us the ROSE ID of your RS150b.
    RS150b–>Settings–>System info–>ROSE ID
  4. Can you take a picture of the message and send it to me so that I can understand it?

Please check a few things.

1. When you connect RS150b to CDROM and try to rip it, does the message “Restart system for stable operation” keep appearing?
    Yes it does , repeatedly
  2. Does the “Restart system for stable operation” message appear when using other than CD ripping?
    Yes it does, when i try to play cd in CD drive i get the same " Restart system for stable operation"
  3. Please tell us the ROSE ID of your RS150b.
    RS150b–>Settings–>System info–>ROSE ID

Rose ID:. OD182E

1. Can you take a picture of the message and send it to me so that I can understand it?
    Not sure how to include picture but attached to email response to your email response

@Montyoldboy22

1. So does this message only appear when ripping a CD or playing a CD?
    Can you use it to play other apps such as Rosetube or radio without any problems?
  2. Remove all external devices connected to RS150b and reboot RS150b.
    Then, reconnect all connected external devices and check if the same symptom occurs.
  3. Lastly, does the same symptom appear even if I do a factory reset?
    RS150b–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

1. So does this message only appear when ripping a CD or playing a CD?
    Have noticed it only when trying to rip CD onto internal SSD
    I don’t really use other services on the 150b yet,
    Can’t afford streaming services at current prices

Can you use it to play other apps such as Rosetube or radio without any problems?
Rosetube functions properly and Rose FM work

1. Remove all external devices connected to RS150b and reboot RS150b.
    Then, reconnect all connected external devices and check if the same symptom occurs.

Triee disconnect ing external CD drive and rebooting and still get:
" Restart System for stable system operation"

1. Lastly, does the same symptom appear even if I do a factory reset?
    RS150b–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset
    Did factory reset at suggestion of MoFi representative and had to do a lot of reconfiguring to get output, and music recognized on my drive and yet still when I try RIP CD button(operation) still “Restart system for stable operation” warning with restart