System lock on standby

Whenever I put my 25A on standby and then resume, all of the settings I have made i.e., categories of music to be displayed/searched go away. I have thought about setting the system lock and will do so in the future. However, it should be the default that the system settings don’t go away when the Rose is put on standby.
For future improvements the developers might consider changing to a three button choice instead of a yes or no. They would be 1) lock, 2) unlock 3) lock on standby.

@StandardModel

We tried to add the System lock on standby mode feature in the beginning, but it was difficult to reproduce, and other problems arose, so we decided not to add the System lock on standby mode feature.

Well, it was a good idea. Perhaps at least you could allow the type display in the main menu to default to the choices of preferred types rather than just going back to all types.

@StandardModel

There is a function similar to what you are saying.
If the remote control is connected to your RS250a, select the function you use most from RS250a–>Settings–>System settings–>Remote control favorite settings.
Once you have made your selection and pressed OK button, try pressing the button with the Rose logo on your remote control.
Then it will move on to the function set in Remote control favorite settings.

Thank you