Tethreting Rose 201

Hi. I have a question about the tethreting sewn into the Rose 201. I wanted to use it because I have other WiFi 2.4 receivers nearby.jednak it turns off after a while. Why the problem?

@maniekf

Here are a few questions to give you an accurate answer to your problem.

1. Did you set the Tethering function to On, but it automatically turns off after a while?
  2. Is Ethernet activated?
  3. Is the LAN cable connected at the back?

Thank you

Yes. rj 45 cable is ok. tethreting turns off with rose off. I turn it back on and tethreting is off

Problem rozwiązany. Żona wyłączała na noc listwę zasilająca gdzie była podłączona Rose :tired_face::joy::joy:. Po ponownym zasilaniu 230 V nie ma tethreting.

@maniekf

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Before answering, let me ask you a few questions.

1. Does tethering automatically change from ON to OFF from RS201?
    On our side, we have been turning on tethering from RS201 for about a month related to network testing, but the phenomenon does not occur.

2. After performing Rose device–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset, please check if the same symptoms appear.

Thank you

Will I lose my password and my settings after a factory reset?

@maniekf

If you log in to your Rose account after factory reset, previously registered in-app accounts, My Playlists, etc. will be maintained.
As long as you remember the Rose account, no problem.

Thank you

I did the factory settings and still after turning off the 230v power supply and turning it back on, tethreting does not work

Hello @maniekf

Tethering can be activated only when Ethernet is activated first.
If ethernet is active, is the ip address displayed in ethernet?
And if you connect the Lan cable to the PC, does it work normally?

Thank you

Everything is set as it should be! However, every time the 230V is turned off, the tethreting does not return!

@maniekf

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please answer a few questions.

1. When tethering is not activated, do the Rose Tube, radio, and Bluetooth work normally?
  2. What does 230V off mean?

Thank you

230V power supply.
Rose tube , radio and BT work normally without tethreting