Thump when using subwoofer out

I have the 150B for my preamp and the RA180 in power amp mode. I connected my 2 SVS SB3000 to compliment the lows but getting a thump when i first turn on the amp. What am i doing wrong.

@Bebe1234

Before answer to your question, I have one question.

Does the subwoofer make a thumping sound every time you turn on the RA180?
If possible, could you send me a video of the problem?
We would appreciate it if you could send us your video to the email below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Yes it does it every time i turn on the ra180. Its not a major problem but id be happier if there is a solution. Im not able to send video of it for whatever reason. Thanks

I was finally able to send a video to your email. The subwoofers thump when i turn on the RA180. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the NO RESPONSE. Customer service is horrible.

@Bebe1234

I apologize for the late reply. I checked the video in the mail you sent.

I couldn’t figure out the problem with the video you sent. It is normal for the original RA180 to make a sound like the video you sent when you turn it on.
Are you talking about the clicking sound when you turn it on?
If that’s the problem you’re talking about, it’s normal and not your device’s problem.

Once again, I am sorry for the late reply.

You can visibly see the subwoofers move when i turned the amp on. Like a surge of power going to them.

@Bebe1234

The resolution of the video you sent is not really good. While sending the video by e-mail, it seems that it was converted to a low quality and sent.
It’s hard to figure out what the problem is with the video. The sound the RA180 makes when powering on matches the sound heard in the video.