Tracks missing in Qobuz with Rose One

I have observed that only the first 50 tracks of an album appear in the list when it is selected in Qobuz using Rose One. This does not happen when doing it in the RS 150B directly nor in Qobuz Connect nor using Rose Connect Premium. I uninstalled the app twice and the problem persists. The version is 1.0.42.1 and I have updated the Rose 0S 5.11.07 too.

All albums in Qobuz in Rose One I have tried since yesterday show only the first 50 tracks. This is very probably a general issue and very easy to reproduce. Some months ago a similar one happened with the first 100 and it was fixed very fast. I hope this time will be the same.

With the new version 1.0.43.5 the issue has been fixed. How many versions have appeared in recent days?

@Alberto

We’re glad to hear that the issue where only the first 50 tracks of a Qobuz album were displayed in Rose One has been resolved with version 1.0.43.5.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue and appreciate your feedback and confirmation.

We will continue to improve Rose One to provide a more stable and convenient user experience.