Try replying to posted questions and issues

If it takes several days to scan the SSD with 17000 songs stored, it is not that the scanning process is slow, but that an error occurred during the scan.

I’m guessing that some of songs you have may include files that Rose cannot properly analyze.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but if you can help us a little more, we will do our best to solve the problem.

If the network environment is okay, can you upload your music to our FTP so we can analyze your music?
(FTP information will be sent by DM. When the analysis is complete, the sound source will be deleted.)

Best regards,
Kevin

Roon can scan my 70,000 song library in less than an hour and show the results. Then it goes to find missing cover art and load other database information. There is something fundamentally wrong with your scanning process.

Hi support,

What will happen if I delete the database instead of rescan? Will it delete all my songs stored in SSD?

Maybe the database is not clean?

Hello,

Do you mean the ‘Delete DB’ when you touch your SSD on the ROSE display? (In Media Library)

If so, the ‘Delete DB’ will only delete the scanned data, not deleting files from your SSD.