Turn of screen on RS130 itself

Hi, simple question. Is it possible to turn the screen on and/or off from the device itself? I did not yet find how to do that, I only know how to do it with the app. I ask as I often disconnect the network when playing local files.

Ah, I found how to turn the LCD off: long press button on the top right and choose the option. And short press it to turn the LCD on again.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rosehan: it would be a nice to have, if the SW would support an ‘auto screen off’ after a few seconds, after changing settings or songs. If so desired by the user.

@Jobbie @bodiebill
We don’t have the features you think.

However, we support a feature called Automatic standby mode setting. There is a function to set the time and go into standby mode when the set time has passed after stopping playback.

It also supports Sleep Timer settings function. This function moves to standby mode after a certain amount of time has elapsed from the set point regardless of whether it is playing or not.

Thanks for your reply Rosehan.
The features you mention have other purposes. Wouldn’t it be easy to implement the requested feature, knowing that mobile Android devices have the same?

As more people don’t have their screens ‘always on’, I hope you will consider including this request in your upcoming SW upgrade path.