Turn screen on/off via Remote control

Hi ROSEHAN:
Would it be possible to program some button or combination of buttons on the remote control to turn the screen of the RS150B on/off?

Thanks

@Jabi

Currently, our remote control only supports Bluetooth remote control, so when your RS150b is turned off, Bluetooth cannot be turned on. Our best option is to send it to standby mode when RS150b is ON.

Hi
Misunderstood? Maybe I didn’t explain myself well. I didn’t ask for turn the RS150b On/Off. I asked for turn LCD On/Off in similar way to the “LCD On/Off” button on the Rose_connect App or the LCD OFF option when pressing the power button in the RS150b for 3 seconds. Both actions don’t turn the RS150b Off, just the LCD; RS150b remains working and playing music, so I understand it wouldn’t affect Bluetooth. I would like to be able to do the same (turn LCD On/Off) from the remote control.
Thanks,

@Jabi

I understood your question. The remote control does not support the LCD OFF function.
You can turn RS150b into standby mode on/off using the remote control.

If your RS150b is in the LCD OFF state, you can turn it ON by pressing the power button on the remote control.