Unable to activate HiFi Rose RS250B

I am a dealer and went to a client’s house to try to help activate their HiFi Rose, connected to their network via WiFi.

I am able to AirPlay from my & the client’s iPhone to the HiFi Rose.

I cannot log in to Qobuz, because I am unable to “activate” or create a HiFi Rose account. Here are the steps I have followed:

From the front of the unit/touchscreen I attempt to sign up for an account, it requires am email address, a nickname (there is a check duplicate button), there is a password that we enter, and then we have to agree to a privacy/contact agreement.

The agreement shows/is blank, but we have confirmed/agreed to it anyway.

The check duplicate button appears to be causing an issue, because it tells us either the nickname has already been used or it says “duplicates available”, which is unclear to us if the nickname we have chosen is unique.

We are unable to activate the HiFi Rose account and we never get an activation/confirmation email.

I tried going to the website to activate the account, but when reading the screen, it says we have to do this from the HiFI Rose device or from the smartphone app.

We tried downloading the app, but it only work on iOS 15 and higher, so we had to update out iPhone to iOS 16 which is the current version.

We tried again with email, nickname, check duplicates, password etc. and when we hit “sign up” the iPhone app disappears/crashes.

Are HiFi Rose servers down? We cannot activate this unit, and thereby cannot get Qobuz running on it to play music, we can only use AirPlay, which loses audio quality.

Help!

Is there a USA tech support phone number available to get help?

Hello

Please check the message.

Thank you

I’m having the same issue. I can create a Rose account. I had the support rep create an account with my email, but I can’t log into it.

The way I fixed it was, I had to log in to the client’s router and adjust Firewall blocking settings. Once this was done, I could connect to the server.