Unable to use RoseConnect for PC after latest 150B update

After updating 150B with latest OS Rose Connect (PC v4.6.08) fails to recognise the device on its IP address, which hasnt changed and is working perfectly with Android Connect version 4.7.01.1

Also asks me to log in (it didnt before) . How can I find my login id and password for this screen ?
I use Tidal exclusively and can use its services fine from Adroid client.

Hello,

1. Do you see any of this message? If so, what’s the IP address for both PC and Rose streamer?

2. Would you try to uninstall the RoseConnect PC version and install again?

Windows

MAC

I have also installed ver 4.6.09 and I still had the same issue . My Rose 150b IP is 192.168.1.241 my pc IP is 192.168.1.207 both have subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 so no routing issues.

I have however found my issue. It is becuase I have recently installed a new pci ethernet card with 2 1000 gbit ports . When I disabled both new ports in Control Panel > Network Settings, so only the adapter with the Rose connected was available to Windows, and then restarted Rose Connect - it found the device straight away :0) - so looks like Rose Connect software doesnt like multiple adapters connected to the OS and gets confused … Once new adapters are are enabled Rose Connect cant see 150B again ?