Unknow albums Rose RS150

Good morning,
I have unknown albums. How to modify them other than to take title by title?

You may need to edit the MP3 ID tags. To do that, you need tag editor or player that comes with the capability. I am using Kid3

I meant in the Rose connect app.
I can change the name of an album but not the artist.
In the Innuos Sense application, it’s very easy: you modify it and it applies to the whole album.
In Rose connect I only found piece by piece.
Moreover, when adding albums and therefore a new scan of the media library, everything has to be started again!

@Poune

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Which RoseConnect app are you using? Mac, Windows, iOS, Android?

2. The album name or artist name cannot be modified in the RoseConnect app.
    How can you change the name of L in the RoseConnect app?

3. Is the album displayed as an Unknown album normally displayed on the PC?

4. If newly added albums are displayed as Unknown albums, try the method below.
    4-1. Media Scanning
    RS150B > Settings > System Settings > Media Library > Tap your storage > DB scan
    It takes some time, depending on how many files you have.
    You will see ‘Media Scanning’ words on left bottom of the display. Once the message is disappeared, scanning is finished.
    4-2. After Scanning
    After scanning the storage, go to…
    RS150B > Music
    iPad > Rose APP > Music > Albums
    You should be able to see album covers here.
    (We are working on album covers - so that you can see the album covers in folders, but it may take some time. - RS150B > Music > Folder > Storage > Music files)

5. We are trying to find a solution to the part where it takes a long time to scan all files instead of only the files that have been modified or added during the current DB scan.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply,
I use the rose connect android app.
Of course I did a full scan.
This is mandatory even for adding a single album.
There should be an automatic update like in Innuos Sense where in “recently added” are the new albums.
I really think that the Rose RS 150 device is very good but that the software part is very, very average, especially in terms of tags management!

1 Like

@Poune

We are currently developing a function that allows DB scanning by selecting only the added file paths instead of the entire DB scan when a new file is added to the SSD or USB external hard drive.

Thank you

2 Likes

Very good news !

Thanks