Update for "Rose Home"

I just got a message on my RS250A that “Rose Home” needs an update from 5.11.04.4 to 5.11.06.4. I have never updated “Rose Home” (device purchased in June of 2023) and have never seen an update for “Rose Home.” Has anyone else gotten this message and is it “safe” to perform this update? I have visions of my RS250A never working again if I dare update.

Me too with the same on RS150 , updated nothing happened at the moment. Maybe they are preparing device for new SW release ,who knows

Thanks for the input. I’ll give it a shot and hope for the best.

Same here with my RS151. 20 mins ago i could not power cycle my devise on with the ON button in Roon.The standby button in the Rose one did not work either. I had to unplug it completly after that it went on and all went normal.

After this "update’’ I switch it off from app, then power on from remote, no problem.

Thanks to everyone. I also did the unplug thing and it went well.

On my RS130 I got the message also, and like you I thought it was odd. But it updated within a couple of minutes and I didn’t notice anything different, works fine.