[Update] January 16th (Tuesday) RoseQobuz and RoseConnect Premium (Android, iOS, PC) Update Notice

[System Stabilization and Improvements]

Update Date: January 16, 2024 (Tuesday) 04:00 PM (GMT +9)
- Update for : RS201(A), RS250(A), RS150(B), RS520, RS130
- Device Compatibility Version Information: SW Ver. v4.15
- Update Version Information:
 RoseQobuz (RoseOS) : v4.15.13.8
 RoseConnect Premium (Android) : v4.15.12.10
 RoseConnect Premium (iOS) : v4.09.06
 RoseConnect Premium (Windows/Mac) : v4.14.13

- How to update:
 RoseOS : Rose Streamer > Rose Store > Qobuz > Perform Update
 Android/iOS : Update RoseConnect Premium from Play/App Store
 PC(Win/Mac) : Perform OTA update when running PC Connect or provide a separate download link

PC version Download URL

- Update Contents :
[Rose Platform – Common]
1. Functionality Fixes and Stabilization

• Improved issue where login is released after a certain period in Qobuz login status

[RoseConnect Premium– Feature Fixes/Improvements and Stabilization]
1. RC For Android

• Fixed issue causing AppCrash when selecting a deleted comment profile in New(Feed)
  • Expanded character count for writing in New(Feed) > Upload Feed (Title: 200 characters, Content: 3000 characters)

2. RC for iOS

• Added Amp management feature in the remote control
  • Changed music to show only 5 songs when entering Artists in Music > Categories
  • Fixed issue where music and folders were not fully displayed in Music > Folders > Storage
  • Fixed crash issue when playing with ‘Play from here’ option in Music > Folders > Storage
  • Improved issue where cover image did not appear in Music > Folders
  • Fixed issue where only the first song was added when playing all/shuffle in Music > Folders
  • Fixed issue where playing from ‘Play from here’ option in Qobuz Playlist played from the first song
  • Fixed issue where not all tracks appeared in Qobuz Playlist
  • Fixed issue where albums did not appear in Qobuz search
  • Fixed issue where only 30 items appeared in My Rose Radio list in Rose Radio
  • Added App auto-update feature in Rose Store
  • Some string and UI changes

3. RC for PC (Windows/Mac)

• Improved PC Connect speed
  • Added top-set connection status display in the remote control
  • Modified feature of adding entire songs/shuffle play in Music > Categories list
  • Modified to shuffle and play the entire list when shuffling in Music > Shuffle Play
  • Fixed crash issue when changing devices or running Connect
  • Fixed crash issue when selecting Apply after menu change
  • Fixed issue where repeat/shuffle icons did not change in the playback player
  • Fixed issue where home screen editing in set required PC Connect restart to apply
  • Some string and UI changes
1 Like

The Play/Pause and Track Skip buttons seem to have disappeared from the Remote Control section of the Rose Connect Premium app on both the iOs and Mac versions.

Can we have them back please.

Sam Problem. And on the Premium connect app i have three times the Qubuz app. On my iPhone.
Greats from Switzerland
Remo

@ROSELOA @ROSEHAN The update has not fixed the issue that you acknowledged would be remedied with the “next,” software release. The album cover artwork does not advance and after the first song is completed the thumbnail and the main album artwork don’t match. So we are 3 months out and still not fixed. When can we expect this and all the other issues to be resolved?’

This is specific to the desktop Mac OS software.

Hello,

The Play/Pause/Track skip buttons are removed from remote, as you always can use the buttons on main menu. Also, another reason is that there are too many buttons on the remote control with the addition of the amplifier buttons. However, it is clear that the opinions of actual users are important regarding this matter.

Hello,

Do you mean that there are many Qobuz buttons at the bottom menu of ROSE APP after update?
If so, it will be fixed at the end of January or early February.

You can try this for now-
Rose streamer > Settings > Display > Edit Home menu > Apply (without editing something)

1 Like

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the fact that this issue has not been addressed in the latest update. Towards the end of the update deployment, an unforeseen side effect occurred, necessitating a delay in addressing this issue.

Exactly as described by them.
Thank you for your work
Remo

Ok - the buttons are shown on an iPhone when you play a track, but not on an iPad You have to press the small thumbnail of the cover in the bottom right corner of the screen to bring up that page. Not a problem now that I know but not obvious.

Would it be possible to check whether there is an amplifier available before displaying this?

Hello
Please also note that, in addition to Qobuz button appearing 3 times on Rose Connect App, IOS, the RoseTube button also appears twice.

Since recent updates I am no longer able to play my Qubuz playlist direct from my RS250. Need to play by iPhone to start any songs.
Please let me know how to rectify this
Thank you

@Mingle I cannot confirm that. All working fine, even on my RS250 itself.

It’s been working fine up to last weekend approx. Haven’t tried uninstalling and reinstalling Qubuz App.
Waiting for reply from Rose

Hello,

I’m sorry about the iPad, I will make sure to put Pre/Next/Play button in RoseConnect remote or the playback bar at the bottom.
About the amplifier, only ROSE amplifiers can be added to the RoseConnect remote - RA180 and RA280.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Would you check if the multiple buttons disappear when you try this.
Rose streamer > Settings > Display > Edit Home menu > Apply (without editing something)

(The issue will be fixed at the end of January or early February with ROSE OS update)

Hello,

As you’ve mentioned, would you try to remove the Qobuz app and install again?

Rose Streamer > Rose Store > Uninstall Qobuz > Install Qobuz

Thanks very much. The Mac app has the same issue.

Thanks for your quick reply.
I have tried your suggestion on three separate occasions but still two Rosetube icons and three Qobuz icons remain on my iPad and iPhone displays.
I look forward to this bug being fixed on the next update.

Uninstalled then re installed Qubuz from RS 250 all working fine. :+1:

Yeaterday’s (Feb 20, 14.17.02) version is working very well! No more laggy keyboard and overall it feels a lot snappier than previous ones.
Thank you Rose team!