Update release for Rosetube / RoseConnectPremium / RoseConnect

Does the update work with this method? I’ll try it tonight and report back. Thanks.

Hello, Rafic8 solved the issue by update after unplugging the power cable and power on again.
Hope it works for you too.

Bests,

@ROSELOA
Thank you
unplugging the power cable and power on again worked for me too

yes, update works for me as well after cycling power from the back switch. Thanks!

The update also works for me after I turn the back switch off and on again.
Thank you!

This will be a very dumb question (apologies) but this will be the first time I’ve updated RoseTube & RoseConnect, plus I’ve always avoided using apps on my cell phone & tablet until I bought the 150 a few months ago. So please forgive my ignorant questions.

1. RoseTube update - do I from do that from my 150 or from my Android phone & tablet?

2. RoseConnect update - I looked on the app and the PlayStore for an “update app” option, but did not find one. So do I have to first uninstall the existing app on my Android phone & tablet, then install the new version?

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the help.

The update could now also be successfully installed, thank you for the instructions.

Hello @Pesto_Sauce ,

Please feel free to ask whatever you need.

1. Rosetube update: You can update Rosetube with your RS150 or Android phone & tablet, it’s your choice. It’s same wherever you update it.

2. RoseConnectUpdate: Please open your RoseConnectPremium APP and check the version, maybe you’ve updated already. You don’t have to delete APP and install again. (If you want, you can)
    (Rose APP in phone & tablet > Settings > ROSE version info > RoseConnect APP version > 4.2.21.3)

Thx. The instructions on how to update RoseTube (“Rose device > RoseStore”) were confusing. I did not know what the “RoseStore” was, nor where to find it (i.e., is it an app similar to the Android Play Store, or what?).

If those instructions had just said “To update RoseTube, power on your Rose 150, click the RoseTube icon, then click “Confirm” when a message appears asking if you want to update RoseTube”, I would have understood.

Thanks again.

I was having the same issue it would just spin in a circle and never update then I rebooted my RS150B and the update went through when the reboot was finished I was able to tap the update and successfully update rose tube.

Hello,

There’s a ‘RoseStore’ icon in main menu of RS150B, just like ‘Rosetube’.

Turn on your RS150B, slide the menus and find RoseStore. Tap the RoseStore, you will see RoseTube with update button.
If the update button doesn’t work, please turn off your RS150B completely and turn it on again.

Thank you,

I updated my RS150B exactly according to your advice

"RoseTube : Rose Devices > RoseStore → RoseTube → Click "Update" and continue to update " but my RS150B updated to Ver 4.2.21.34 and not Ver 4.2.21.33. Is anything wrong? How is Ver 4.2.21.33 different from Ver 4.2.21.34?

Thank you, Sidonius

I am on 4.2.21.34. But rose tube app keeps crashing whenever I play video. Please help

Hello,

I’m sorry about the ROSETUBE issue.
Please check this post, we will make it our top priority and try to fix it as soon as possible.

I successfully solved the issue by taking the following steps:

Update the RoseConnect Premium App in the Iphone/Apple app store

On the physical touch screen display of the Rose 150B, select the Rose Store. Then, under RoseTube, click ’ Update.

Then power off the Rose 150B completely via the app. Then Unplug the power cord for a few seconds, then plug it back in, turn on the device and it should work.

Can’t Find Rose 150 from iPhone. Please fix asap.

When I want something to find from iOS I have this on rose 150.

@kuniu

This is the message to do a factory reset. There is an Android ID.
An ID is created, but Apple Music allows you to play only when the ID is 10 digits.
If you do a factory reset, it will play again.
Rose device–:Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Thank you

Done. All working. Even Apple Music:)