USB B input has low volume

The input volume when switched to USB B is really soft. the set up is: Aurender ACS10 ->USB B Input ->Hi Fi Rose XLR out → MICHI X5 . The Aurender has no volume control, and when I use the USB out from the Aurender to the Michi via the same USB cable, there is no drop in volume.

hi, you can adjust the Rose output higher

I have the volume maxed, What I am not seeing is a specific volume for the USB IN.

you can adjust the Output Level of the XLR - not the main output level.

@ROSELOA - Any chance of getting the USB input to have a :“volume settings for each source” entry? I see individual settings for multiple items including both applications (Tidal, Quboz, Apple Music, etc.) and connections (CD, BT, Aux, ARC, Opt, Coax, AES). My content ripper/manager only has a USB out.

The USB-IN Audio Port is digital - you send data to the Rose - Rose will then do the Digital to Analog stage (DAC). Volume Control is after this stage.
I don’t know why you would need a Volume Setting for the DAC.
If the signal is to weak for the Michi, then adjust the XLR output on the Rose.
There is no Volume Control (which is on analog only) for USB IN Audio.
you would need to know how much Voltage the Aurender is giving out, and then match the Voltage on the Rose to get the same value.
Or am I wrong @ROSELOA ?

Actually it is for using the USB out on My Aurender ACS10 into the Rose (acting as a dac), which is then connected via XLR into ML 523/534 Pre/Po that I bought to replace the X5. AES is also digital, yet is has a volume setting for source. Source volume settings allow (at least in theory) all sources to be relatively even in output.

JamesByrnes, I’ve had this problem, USB out from my MacMini, my solution was to set the Fixed Volume, Exclusive Mode on in the Tidal, Amazon, Roon software. I assume the Aurender Conductor software has a selection like this.
Billy