Using app for RS130 + Synology DS

I have just “upgraded” from a Naim NDX2 to a RS130.
I am using a Synology NAS 918+ for a library with 2.86 tb of music. DLNA is selected in settings.
I have been using the Synology control app, DS Audio with my NDX2 on both an iPad and an Android phone app. It has worked fine for the past 3 years.
Now, with the RS130, the DS Audio app won’t queue music, I cannot select an album to play from track 1 to the end, it will only play the first track.
So, I switched to the Rose app. It has no album and/or folder art showing and even though there is a “play all” button, I see no way to queue additional songs and albums after the current selection.
Am I missing something here? I prefer the DS Audio app as I don’t use internet streaming, only on my LAN and the interface with DS Audio is formatted for that. Any advice would be appreciated as I don’t have a positive view of my new streamer so far.

@ROSEHAN I have tested my RS150B with the Synology DS Audio App on iOS with my Music Library on my Synology DS1621xs+ NAS and can confirm the same as @KitWalker. I set up a play queue to play to my Rose RS150B and it plays the selected track and then stops at the end of that track.

This is UPNP Playback which does not seem to fully work?