Using Audirvāna as a DLNA server

I posted this on the Audirvāna forum. Can anyone here help me?

"I use an Apple Studio as my personal computer and have an Apple side SSD attached for my music storage. I think that NTFS formatting for the SSD will work and be seen by both Windows and Apple but perhaps the SSD has to be attached to the Parallel’s Apple side.

The Apple Studio has Parallels installed so I can run Windows (I’m on 11) based programs.

I’ve tried Firestream and Studio on the Mac to connect to the RS 130. No Joy. I use a DLNA sniffer (UpNP Analyzer) and it shows both sending connections but they are not talking to each other. I think that this may require me to try to connect to the RS 130 through Windows since the Audirvāna DLNA option which is present in the Windows version isn’t present in the Apple version.

(As an aside I bought the Apple version and now Audirvāna won’t let me install the Windows version- how do I fix that?).

Is there an updated Audirvāna Apple software update coming soon for Apple which would allow connections as the Windows version now does or should I just go ahead and run the Audirvāna under Parallels?

Long response but there you have it. Any suggestions will be much appreciated."

Thanks.

StandardModel