Videos not sorting correctly

I have ripped a bunch of dvds to the hard drive installed on my Rose RS250a. Other than the cover art issue I’m having… there’s an issue where files won’t sort to their own folder after completing a media scan.

I initially ripped dvds and placed them in the network connected Rose folder called Rose-15. I didn’t put some dvds in their own folders so they were grouped together into a folder called “Rosedisk” on the RS250a. However I have now created their own folders and placed the video file into each folder. When I complete a media database scan, these video files aren’t showing up in their folder. They are still showing up under the Rosedisk folder. It is strange though, when I go to “folders” I clearly see the new folders they are saved in. How can this be resolved? I’ve done multiple media scans and it stays the same. Pictures are showing the file “Art Blakey Live in 58” has it’s own folder on the hard drive. However on the RS250a it still shows it under "RosedisK’

437568884_945419703708252_7492663164688218748_n|666x500](upload://zz2iLqpJQF4fBX6XyQs5hwq1vsc.jpeg)

@Augustaprime

Currently we have added the files the same way as you.
We don’t have the same symptoms as you.
I think there are various problems.

1. If you factory reset your Rose device and then scan the database, will the same symptoms appear?
  2. If you disconnect your SSD from the Rose device, format it, insert the files again, and scan the database from the Rose device, will the same symptom appear?
  3. Can I receive a few META FILE files that you are having problems with via email below?
    eunseong96@citech.kr