Welcome to Discourse

This forum is for users of Hi-Fi Rose products and We are looking forward to hearing from you as we will keep updating new features.

2 Likes

Bonjour , la prise USB du RS250 pour brancher lecteur CD est bien l’USB audio out ???
Concernant le câble HDMI peut on le brancher non pas sur la TV mais barre de son ?
En vous remerciant par avance.

1 Like

I miss the automatic shutdown when Rose is idle

Bonjour, je suis nouveau sur le forum, avec un rose 250.
J aimerais savoir pourquoi on ne peut pas sur échantillonner au delà de 192, et jusqu a 768?
Merci à tous

Hello there.
Thank you for creating this friendly and informative forum!
My name’s Paul and I own and write reviews from The Audiophile Cafe.

1 Like

The number 1 thing is to do your user manual again from scratchs. There is no mentioning of important information, eg. SMB1 support. There is no explaination of the features, options. It is fundametally useless. Secondly, I am seeing lots of discussion/complaint to the networking/rescanning. Only doing communication without actual action is just lip services.

Now I own RS520 for more or less 5 days. Today I add 24 songs to my music library and I clicked the rescan. It takes forever and after 3 hours, I decided to go to bed and leave it on overnight. I saw there are so many negative comments towards the music scan, you better fix it.

One suggestion just come into my mind. Could you add a sorting by date add to the Music ? It is way more convenient for a user to show the latest add to the library

2 Likes

Czy firma rose zamierza wypuścić adapter pod swoim szyldem bo nie wiem czy mam się wstrzymać z kupnem ?
Poz Jarek

@Jarek

No, we do not produce or sell adapters ourselves.