When Will Mac Computers Be Supported Properly?

Currently only SMB 1.0 is supported. All current Macs only support SMB 2.0 and are not backward compatible. This makes many of the RS-150s advertised features and documentation useless for Mac owners.

When is HiFi Rose going to update the RS-150s firmware to work properly with Macs ?

1 Like

Hello @rus5

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. Currently we are working on the advancement of PC RoseConnect. It’s hard to say exactly when. We will pay more attention to improve PC RoseConnect.

Thank you

I’m told HiFi Rose has been saying this same thing for some time yet nothing is ever actually done about this very serious problem. And HiFi Rose is never willing to say anything more than this vague, frankly useless reply.

It is difficult to avoid the suspicion that HiFi Rose is paying much less attention to Mac and iOS than it should because Apple is a major competitor of S. Korean companies. The very large number of bugs in the iOS app make this seem likely too. If so, this makes S. Korean companies like HiFi Rose much less credible in the world market as many, many customers use Apple products in their music systems whether they like it or not. I hope this is not so but I had hoped for a much more responsible answer to this question. This vague response more-or-less proves the point. Very disappointing.

I have a big problem with MAC, can’t recognise my Net when try to add folders from my NAS, but with IPAD works, I have put a mail to service, if I have news I´ll reply

Kr

Hello @rus5

Hi-Fi Rose aims to release a full version of RoseConnect within this year.

Thank you

I will be watching this. If HiFi Rose cannot commit to properly solving the MAC concern for what is likely a large MAC user/customer base, it is very difficult to decide to buy.

I’m closing the post because of a dispute.
Please open a new topic if you hope to talk about this issue.
I ask that you respect each other without disputes.
Also, we will do our best to prevent disputes from occurring.