Why can't you sort out album art as its so annoying the wrong details are displayed

Played a few pretty mainstream CD’s today and it found so few correct track and cover details it became really annoying.
It would be better to come up with no details rather than incorrect details.
Why can cheap streamers find the correct details and a HiFi Rose streamer costing a few thousand can’t?

2 Likes

@colin

We are preparing to expand the CD information.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

In my opinion unimportant topic nor feature. Try buying more expensive gear and you’ll find none of these. Their importance is in sound not the features. For such features you have other cheap options that are selling ony having such features…

What a strange comment. I have bought an expensive item where one of its functions doesn’t work properly and you think that is acceptable?

1 Like

It’s annoying me too at the moment! Ive had the Bluesound Node and Cambridge Audio VXN before the Rose and the displays were correct every time. The sound of the Rose is however, miles better than the other two. I just wish these little niggles could be sorted out. I use Kid3 on the MAC to sort the files. It worked perfectly on the Node and the CA. Not recognised at all by the Rose for some reason??

@mkii

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We are in contact with several companies that provide digital data.

The expensive gear is a relative standpoint, for me is arround 25k+ EUR or up. From that perspective most of these devices have not as much features as they are involved producing a proper sound out of them and not playing arorund with the features.
It’s not I have something against the features but tese are the facts and current relaity on the market…