Will Amazon HD be available on the 150B?

If anyone knows of how to, or if the Amazon HD service will be available on the 150B please chime in. Many thanks.

Hello, Amazon HD is not currently under development. I’ll ask the development team to consider it.

1 Like

Please consider Apple Music too.

It’s the biggest hi-res music streaming service.

1 Like

Please consider Apple Music too.

1 Like

Thank you. That would be great if it happens as there are a lot of interested customers who would jump at the chance of buying this machine being able to access Amazon HD. It would increase your sales exponentially.

One more vote for Amazon HD.

I had to get a Qobuz membership just because Amazon is not available on the Rose…In my opinion, Amazon HD is a wonderful platform for high-rez music, which doesn’t get nearly enough credit as it deserves.

I was told a few weeks back by Rosehan that Rose is working to implement Amazon HD as you can see in the screen shot attached. I am just hopeful that the implementation will go better than Apple Music did… Which can’t even play lossless files :grimacing:. I keep telling myself that so many other mainstream media streamers have Amazon Music included in their streaming service offerings that Rose should be able to pull this off with their impressive technical prowess. I know there are many of us patiently awaiting for this to happen :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:.

2 Likes

Yes, Amazon HD would be great! I hope they will send me a notification once it’s available.

I would echo the request of the OP to add Amazon Music, both HD and their “free” tier for Prime users.

Yes, this would be highly beneficial. I think we will see some growth in the Ultra HD via Amazon over the next couple of years. Pricing from Amazon is also desirable. You have my vote!

1 Like

Hello

First of all, I’m sorry for the late reply.
We were away last week to attend a hi-fi audio show in Germany.

I’ll pass on what we’ve received from our software team.
We are aiming to add Amazon Music within this year.
However, adding Amazon Music is not easy. We are trying hard to add Amazon Music and we will implement it, so please be patient even if you are a little uncomfortable.

Thank you

3 Likes