Will tidal connect be added?

Any updates regarding this feature request?

3 Likes

Hello @BCM

So far, there are no plans to add the Tidal connect function.
We will take your opinion into consideration.

Thank you

It would be nice, Tidal connect on Rose. I would like it

2 Likes

it was taken out of the advertised development plan :frowning:

This would be a great enhancement to have the full functionality of the Tidal app.

We have been asking for this for two years now. It can be done just as they did with Apple Music but HifiRose always states, “we will take your suggestion into consideration,” but they actually do nothing. I see very little suggestions by the owners / community of HifiRose products that have been implemented into practice. It is an act in futility to offer suggestions because nothing happens.

3 Likes

Well it’s all about the benjamins and politics. I still got a Bluesound node 2 and now, after many, many years, there is tidal connect.

1 Like

I support to add Tidal connect

2 Likes

+1 Tidal Connect.

it’s a glaring omissions on all product pages. Even YouTubers highlight Spotify Connect to cover up the lack of Tidal Connect

1 Like

I agree. Cheaper products are supporting Tidal Connect and it’s a much more convenient way to browse music than the Rose app.

It feels like a relatively simple feature to add on an Android platform (I’m an IT engineer). I wonder why Rose is not prioritizing this. I think it will eventually hurt sales.

Hello Hi-Fi Rose users

We are planning to support Tidal Connect anytime soon.
However, to support Tidal Connect, we must be provided with the Tidal Connect SDK compatible with Rose’s platform (OS).
Currently, Tidal Connect SDK has not been created for the platform (OS) we are using.
In this regard, a request has been made to Tidal, and if an SDK that can be used in the environment used by Rose is provided in the future, we will support it.

Thank you

That’s great news !! Let’s hope Tidal will accept this request,

Thanks for the update

would be very usefull