Wlan Adapter and General Rose Support for Germany

Hello,
is there now an alternative WLAN/Bluetooth adapter for the RS 520 instead of the outrageously expensive Next Dongle?

It seems that Rose is not interested in the German market, and is not able to act in a customer-friendly manner, even with such a minimal problem.

Rose Radio for Germany would also be a good idea to make a positive impression on the market.

I have not yet noticed an answer to any topic from Rose itself.

Greetings Michael

Dear Michael,

Since the dongles sold in each country are different and we cannot test all products in the world, we supply distributers with models that are clearly compatible through testing. (NEXT 531WBT from Easynet Ubiquitous, NEXT 1265WBTA from Easynet Ubiquitous) We ask for your understanding that we have no choice but to take this approach. If you would like to purchase, please contact our German distributor(audiodomain 0201 799 39 408) to inquire.

TP-Link Archer T2UB Nano AC600 Nano Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 USB Adapter(2.4GHz 200Mbps, 5GHz 433Mbps, Nano-Größe, unterstützt Win 11/10/8.1/8/7, WPA3-Verschlüsselungsstandards, Bluetooth 4.2)

I use the adapter and it works well with wlan and bluetooth remote.

Hello Stefan

I have now received the adapter. Unfortunately I can’t use it because the Rose amplifier doesn’t seem to recognise it.

I was able to install it on my PC but when I plug it into the amplifier the LED doesn’t even light up.
Can you perhaps give me a tip?

Freundliche Grüße
Michael

@mkrtg

I didn’t understand your symptoms.
We do not support RoseConnect PCs that can connect to the amplifier.
Please answer a few questions.

1. What is the model name of the Rose device you use?
  2. If you use a streamer rather than an amplifier, you cannot turn it on with the RoseConnect app when the streamer is turned off. However, the power can be turned on in standby mode.