XLR-no output when turned on

I’m not sure if this issue has been posted before or not. When turning on my 150B, Radio, Favorites=radio plays and shows the song and artist, but no output from XLR outputs. I have to reboot the system, then everything works correctly. This started after the latest SW update. Will this be fixed soon, or in the next SW update?
Thanks…Joe

Hello,

Please check you are using this menu ‘ON’.
RS150B > In/Out Settings > Analog output menu > Preout level settings > ON

There are people who are experiencing issue that when ‘preout level settings’ is ON and power on RS150B from standby mode, you hear no sound at all or very low volume.
This issue will be fixed in few days. For now, please turn OFF the ‘preout level settings’ and adjust the volume.

Best Regards,

The no output from XLR output upon startup is now fixed with the latest SW version downloaded this morning.
Thanks so much, you guys rock!
Joe

1 Like

Another update in which the low level output HAS NOT BEEN FIXED! I unfortunately own a ROSE 250 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@Bruab

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Are you sure the version of RS250 is 4.7.01?
  2. What is the values ​​of Preout level settings set, but the symptoms appear?

If you describe your symptoms in detail, we will figure out the symptoms and solve them.

Hi There,

1. I did download the latest version when asked to do so. That was only a couple of days ago.
  2. The value is set to 2200 as I control the sound level on my AVM amp.

My question is - do I need to undertake any special steps after an update or just continue as usual?

Kind regards,
Bruno

@Bruab

Please try again.

1. RS250–>Settings–>System info–>System version Information.
    Please check the system version information displayed on your RS250.
  2. If the latest version is correct, turn your RS250 off and on again to see if the same symptoms appear.
  3. Does the symptom occur after a reboot? Or after standby mode?

Thank you

@ROSEHAN - I’ve tested now switching between different sources and it seems to be ok. The next step is extensive tests with my headphones. Once I finished, I will let you know if all is correct :+1:t2:

I’ve completed my tests and all seems to be fine :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Bruno