YouTube Premium Login

Is there a way to use my YouTube Premium Account in RoseTube? Thank you!

Hello,

1 Like

We couldn’t try it on Android because we only have Apple devices, and in the iPhone or iPad it didn’t show up the YouTube option on the top menu. Maybe we are missing some configuration…

Hello,
Yes, it is in the judging to upload the ios app that supports YouTube login to the App Store.
We will notify you when it is uploaded to the App Store.
Best Regards,

Thank you for the clarification, we passed this information on to our client. I think it is important to have this function available in the Apple universe, because many of our customers have ios devices, so thank you for letting me know when it becomes available…

Hi.
Today, IOS 3.4.13 was uploaded to the App Store.
In the near future, the SACD ISO function supported by the Android version is also scheduled to be added.
When development is complete, we will update the app additionally.

Improvements

1. YouTube in-app function added (for premium YouTube users)
  2. CD playback function added
  3. Other bugs fixed

Thank you.

Hi,
nice job, so fast!

Thank you!

Hi,
use for youtube primium, you need twice login main unit(RS201,RS250,RS150) and RoseConnect Premium.
And, currently, you can view the subscription list, library, and music channel only in the Roseconnect Premium app.

main unit login : RoseTube → Setting → Youtube login
RoseConnect Premium login : RoseTube on the bottom menu → YOUTUBE on the top menu → login

Best Regards,

Will History, Favorites and Recommended show on rose tube for regular and premium accounts?

Hello @franktv

History, Favorites and Recommended shows are not visible on RoseTube. However, if you log in to your YouTube account in your RoseConnect app, you can see the list of things you’ve watched or subscribed on the YouTube app.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello, why is this not possible?
Personally, it annoys me to no end not being able to find my playlists from my Youtube Premium account, which has been used for several years, in RoseTube. Via Rose Connect Premium I find it not at all practical and I am constantly being given recommendations that do not correspond at all to my tastes. I admit that this is one of my big disappointments with the RS130, with obviously the unacceptable non-compatibility with Roon.

1 Like

@GuileZ_Kicked

YouTube and Rosetube are different platforms. RoseTube and YouTube have different login methods, etc. But 99.9% of videos on YouTube can also be viewed on Rosetube.