Changing pause/play not visible in Roon

The visionalisation of the action pause/play and visa versa does not change on the RS 250 screen.The action is however performed on my iPad and on the Rose remote.Only by radio stations.
On the iPad Roon app the change the pause/play
works properly.

1 Like

@aajrose-rs250

We apologize for any inconvenience during use.
Let me ask you a few questions.

1. Exactly what app does pause/play not change when playing a sound source or video?
  2. Are you saying that pause/play changes on iPad and on the Rose remote, but pause/play doesn’t change when touched on RS250?

A detailed answer seems to be easier in the part where we give an answer.

Thank you

Thank you for your response ROSEHAN.
Point 1: the problem does only exist in radiostations in Roon. On the Rose screen the pause/play symbol is not updated from pause/play, on the remote iPad IOS15 the pause/play toggles and works correctly.
Point 2: after you have the pause/play activated from the iPad you cannot activate it when you touch the RS250.(the pause/play button doesnot work)
I think it is a Roon/radiostation related problem.
Greetings

If you pause radio through Roon with the physical remote control, then the icon changes to play, but you can’t start radio again with the remote and also not with the touch screen.
You’ve to use Roon remote control to start radio again.
“Pausing” (it’s not really pausing but stopping) with the Roon remote control doesn’t change the play icon on the touch screen.