Connection Failed

same problem on iphone 13 mini

1 Like

Hifi Rose,

Please role back the the IOS app so that we can actually use our equipment!!

S

1 Like

Hello Rose users

Currently, there is a connection error problem with the RoseConnectpremiup app and iPhone 13. We are checking, so please be patient and wait for any inconvenience.

Thank you

iPhone 12 mini the same problem. No connection with rs 250

1 Like

Not only on iPhone 13.
Same problem on iphone 11 (Pro Max).

Thanks.

Yes, it’s the latest update to the iOS app that’s a problem. Lot’s of can’t connect messages. Worked fine yesterday. This needs a quick and final fix. I use my iPhone (13 pro max) all the time with my 250, now I’m locked out.

2 Likes

Same here. Pops up after 2 seconds. I can play my music from the screen and I see it on my phone…… for 2 seconds so I am getting a network connection. It’s just that the app doesn’t recognize the connection.

FYI, I have a new RS150b. It worked for about a week.

I’m having the same issue. I have a iPhone 12 Pro max.

I have same problem on OS. On androıd phone its working

Having the same problem with iPhone 12. iPad mini is working

Same issue here iPhone 12 Pro Max

1 Like

iPhone 11 Pro Max. The same issue even after updating to the latest version, which was released today.

Seeing this, and other shortcomings in the app from an user perspective as sorting issues, makes me wonder how you do final testing before releasing new sw to the public. This is so basic.

So what is you release plan for a fixed app for the connection issue?

Looks like it is fixed now - there’s an update for the App.

Hi.
The update dosen’t fix the bug.
Not for me.

The same error on iPhone 11 Pro Max after update to 4.05.43.

Pelase, We Need an stable product.

Update does not fix the bug-still drops connection in 2 seconds. Please fix

I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled, it works as it should now!

The update does not fix connection issues still on iPhone 12, even after delete and reinstall

Not for me. On iPhone 11 Pro max

Deleted update, replaced with new version. Had to re-add Rose IP address. Seems to work (so far). But for such an expensive component this is really crappy software. Surely you guys can do better. This looks like a classic case of ready, fire, aim. Best to thoroughly test before putting it out. And it’s still missing basic features like VU display on Roon. Kick it up a notch before your reputation kills you. Word of problems like this spread like wildfire. iPhone 13, Pro Max