Copy files from Rose connected SSD to Comp HD

Hi Guys
This morning I tried to coppy all the files installed on my SSD connected to Rose150 to a computer hard drive. The Copy function works but the paste function, just doesnt exist.
Why I wanted to do that.
Beacuse the SSD connected to rose behave in a bizarre way, very chaotic. I made 3 play lists and when I want to listen of one of them, only the 1st song plays and after return to a song which is even not in that play list, and return always to the same song.
BTW I installed the SSD hard drive on the Rose 150, already done,with all the songs copied from my computer before I have received the amazing machine. Maybe I was wrong to do that and not to copy the file via network, from computer to SSD already in the Rose150.

My question are: 1.Has someone tried to copy files from Rose Hared drive to computer hard drive. I tried many times but no paste option.
2.Do you think that my SSD drive behave in a bizarre manner because I prepared in advance.
I would apreciate if u share your experience on that subjects with me.

Harry

1 Like

Hello,

Check this post, maybe it can help you understand ‘playlist’ and ‘queue’ in HIFIROSE.

1. Are you using Windows or Mac? I just tried to copy files from RS201 USB to Windows PC via SMB and it has both copy and paste. Or I can just drag the files from folder to another folder.
  2. It would be great if you can show me the screenshots or photos that stopped you.