Decline in customer support

@ROSELOA @ROSEHAN

With Hifi Rose not having a realtime chat service or customer phone support our main channel for support is this community page.

While I am a huge fan of the Hifi Rose portfolio of products I have noticed a significant decline is direct customer support. I am understanding that Hifi Rose is a much smaller group inside a very large company but that big company experience should give you insight into how important it is to support the customer.

I have seen a steady decline in response time (if a response even comes) from Hifi Rose for not so trivial questions related to the operations and enjoyment of the Hifi Rose products.

Is Hifi Rose planning on supporting their existing and potentially new user base in more “real time?” What can we expect for support moving forward. From my single perspective the support has become almost nonexistent and the Hifi community is left to fend for themselves.

I continue to root for the Hifi Rose team but this is noway to support the ever growing user base.

3 Likes

duffer5
I share the same opinion. It seems that a few days ago, what little support there was ceased to exist completely!
After all, we all buy a high-quality product, and we expect to have quality customer support as well. We ask for nothing more…

4 Likes

3 days and not even an acknowledgment from HIFI Rose. Very telling.

Something is definitely up with this group. I am still waiting for replies to this post, another where I needed support and a direct email. No replies to any. Is there anyone still support Hifi Rose products???

@duffer5

hello.

First of all, I apologize for the late reply.

Hi-Fi Rose has several teams. For example, customer support team, software team, hardware team, etc.
Simple questions that we can answer can be answered quickly.
However, for problems that I cannot easily answer, I have to forward the question to the team in charge and deliver the answer to the user only after receiving the answer.
In that case, the department identifies the problem, tests it, and responds back to us.
I’m sorry that the reply has been delayed.

We do not support live chat service or customer phone calls.
This is because the time spent living with users around the world is different.
For simple inquiries or quick answers, users can contact the distributor in the country where they purchased the device for a response.
The link below is the list of Hi-Fi Rose distributors.

If there is a delay or a response, I will try to let you know.
I apologize once again, and we will pay more attention.

Thank you

Hello Hifi Rose,

With all due respect (and I do appreciate the reply) your distributors are not equipped to troubleshoot your product.

They don’t have the knowledge base to troubleshoot potentially complex problems. What you are asking of your customer is unreasonable.

It would be like asking an Apple iPhone customer to go back to Target to get help with the software on their newly acquired phone. If Hifi Rose wants to put out products to the Hifi community they need to either really train and resource their distributors and provide the distributors all the tools they need to fully support the Hifi Rose products. Otherwise the responsibility is HifI Rose’s.

And 5 days to respond to this thread and 26 days to answer my prior question is just not acceptable no matter the “good” intentions of Hifi Rose. Support after the sale is the key to your success. Fix it quickly or mass adoption will be short lived. Just a friendly suggestion.

4 Likes

I hate to pile on…

I had a very specific question and received a totally dismissive response.
My purchase decision is still pending but I am absolutely concerned about the lack of
customer service.

Output Trigger Work Around…

1 Like

You may want to try this email address as well, not sure it makes a difference emailing directly because it took 5 days to get a response to my prior email with relentless follow-up but it is worth a try.

eunseong96@citech.kr

1 Like