Equalizer App implementation on RS 250 and 150B

Greetings,
I wanted to know if the implementation of the EQUALIZER APP, which is already present in the ROSE RS201e, is foreseen in the future.

In addition to this I wanted to know if there is the possibility on my ROSE RS250 to adjust the balance of the right and left channel.

Thank you

1 Like

@Hunter

We are considering adding an equalizer to RS150 and RS250 as an option. We’ll let you know when the decision is made.
It is not possible to adjust the balance of the right and left channel for RS250. But I will let you know if it can be added.

Thank you

3 Likes

That would be great, thx

Thanks Rosehan, really EQ will be appreciated to adjust sound to my room.

Kr

1 Like

Hi, I would also like an EQ. function for my RS150. It is a shame that the flagship model in your range doesn’t at least have tone controls like the cheaper models…Or better still Dirac Live or some other type of room correction.

3 Likes

@AlexG @AndyB247

There are many inquiries from users to add equalizer function to RS150 and RS250.
Currently we are testing further under review.
Even if you feel uncomfortable while using it, please give us a little time.

Thank you

4 Likes

@ROSEHAN

If a little bass punch is added, 150 would be more than perfect. It surely lacks the punch.

@ROSEHAN

Is it possible to add more bands in the equalizer?
I would need something around 40-45Hz to reduce the bloated bass in my room.

Thank you.

Hello,

I’m sorry but we do not have plan for EQ update in near future yet.

hi, I wanted to ask if there is a particular reason that forces you not to implement the EQUALIZER on the Rose RS 150 B which, as we know, is the top of the range. I wondered if the reason was related to the type of internal DAC (Saber ES9038PRO) but then I saw that you also added it on the Rose RS 520 (same DAC) and also on the lower model RS 250 A so at this point I don’t really understand the reason….personally I find it too absurd that this function, much requested by users, is present on ALL models EXCEPT the TOP OF THE RANGE!….is the reason the stability of the system? (which would certainly be very important and a priority without any doubt) but I would like to receive your answer clarifying the reasoning. thank you very much ROSE and thank you for this fantastic product that with your continuous updates, implementations and improvements in my opinion DESTROYS all the competition!

Hello,

We understand that this may raise concerns. It’s related to our policy. RS150B is our flagship model that has been optimized for the highest sound quality possible, which is a source of pride for HIFIRose. We have chosen not to apply equalizer to the RS150B to ensure that our customers receive the best possible sound quality that we prepared with the utmost care.

However, we understand that some customers may disagree with our decision, and we respect their opinions. We acknowledge that there may be some who perceive our stance as stubborn, and we empathize with their sentiment. Although we are not currently planning to add EQ, we are open to modifying our plans if many customers feel that it is necessary. It is possible that we may have made a mistake in our thinking, and we appreciate any feedback we receive from our customers.

We appreciate the sincere interest shown in HiFi Rose, and we will continue to listen carefully to our customers’ opinions.

1 Like

Thanks for the clear answer.

I sincerely hope that in the future the function will be integrated since some loudspeakers may require musical “corrections” for various reasons (To give you an example: An acquaintance of mine SOLD his RS150 because, although it had a great sound, he needed to BALANCE the level of the 2 channels (Perhaps also due to a defect of the Rose) but since this balancing function is not present, he deemed it appropriate to change the product.

Personally I am very satisfied with my RS 150 B and its stability (some bugs are present but nothing so important for now).

Thank you for your commitment ROSE and your always very efficient support!

Hi,
Is there possibility at least ad Tone control to RS150?
Best regards
Jyri

@Jyri

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
EQ will not be supported for the RS150 and RS150B models in the future. Please adjust it according to the amplifier you are using.
One of the biggest reasons is that RS150b is a high-end product. This is because we support EQ and do not want people to feel that the sound quality is degraded by using EQ.