Feature request Dual Roon Identity

Thank you for brilliant RS150 :slight_smile:

My RS150 is centerpience of 2 systems:

-active big speakers via xlr digital output
-headphone via xlr analog

But in Roon there is only 1 rs150 endpoint. It would be great if there were dual Roon endpoints. Roon DSP could be unique for big speakers/headphone. No more need to change output settings when listening to other system.

Thank you for great RS150

well, that would be hard. I think RCA and XLR are the same analog output. So it doesn’t even matter.

I have the same setup as you I guess. Then again am using my Chord Hugo more often for my headphone than the RS150B.

Big speakers are powered by Hypex plates (DSP, AKM Dac, nCore amplifiers) connected via digital XLR/EBU.

Headphones use internal RS150 AKM dac, connected via XLR.

Both can be switched individually on/off in settings.

Ah, thought you used analog XLR and RCA. Which I do. XLR is to mijn Jeff rowland AMP and RCA is to my Topping A90.

Topping A90 is also connected to my Chord Hugo.

Am not sure what setup to go for at this point for my headphone.
RS150 β†’ Topping A90
Chord Hugo β†’ opping A90 ( Desktop use ) Topping also can switch to Adam Audio Powerdspeakers.

Choices :slight_smile:

My Cans are Sennheiser HD 800S, powered by Drop THX AAA 789 headphone amp. With RS150 as source this gives me are very clear picture of the music playing. Rythmic resolution is great and i really enjoy listening diverse music. This setup is never mellow, relaxed or laidback. Hd 800’s should not be used that laidback wooly listening, i think.

Influence of amp driving this headphone is much greater than what an Dac can contribute, i think. But i would be interesting what the result with an excellent tube amp would be.

Well am using focal radiance. I need closeback cause of the wife :slight_smile:

They are nice to relax! Mostly use them behind my desk in de living when wife is watching TV.

GL HF