How do I add internet radio channel?

HI @ROSEHAN ,

thank you for the instructions. Again, this case proves clearly that you do not do User Acceptance Testing (UAT) because if so, a good tester would have the following remarks:

1. if the Radio app will be discontinued, why you force a user to do a manual intervention to copy his favorites to another app in the same system? It would make more sense if this was automated, or even if no action at all would be needed at all, because before both apps were using the same favorites list.

2. Now assuming that:

• using the same favorites list is technically not possible anymore with the new Rose Radio app,
  • making an automated migration script is not possible for a technical reason,
    why those instructions you gave me are not immediately included in the email you have sent to your users about the new OS version and phase out of the radio app?
    Do you think your users have nothing to do all day then to search in your forum to find the answer on an action that was forced upon them?

In general my experiences with you are that you are really VERY disrespectful for your users.
For this reason, I must say I really regret having bought an RS150 despite its technical excellence as device. If somebody is interested in taking it over from me, it’s available in the Brussels region.

Note: the added photo shows as well my point. Guess what’s wrong with it?

Well Dopo, i think you are overreacting a bit
Of course there are still some minor issues regarding the RS150 but I’m convinced the Rose team are doing their very best to improve it
The synchronization of 56 favorites took me about 5 minutes so not any problem at all.
And yes, the message screen is still in Korean but I can guarantee you it will be in your selected language after the next update.
I think a lot other companies don’t have the same update policy like Rose
So I’m still a very happy customer

1 Like

@Bitspeed lucky you then for being a happy customer! I have been with them since almost the start and it is sad to see how they continue to manage their software on a much lower quality level compared to their hardware.

Unfortunately you need excellence in both domains to call a product of this price range genuine ‘high end’ and rest assured that a lot of companies with products in more or less the same price range do offer much better service than Hifi Rose.

1 Like

I fully agree, but I think we should give them some time to fine tune the software.
I believe it’s just a matter of time before all issues are solved
My opinion is they listening very good to their customers input but all issues can’t be solved right away.
But I agree this popups with messages in Korean shouldn’t happen.
When they do some testing before release they would have noticed.