Last night I just listened to music on EA

Last night I just listened to music on the EA.
I must say, what a pleasure.
I have never owned any other Hi Fidelity component that has given me so much pleasure.
Thank you software team for your hard work and successful efforts.

StandardModel

3 Likes

What is EA? What do you mean?

EA is Early Access Software

Remo

Hello @ROSEHAN
I switched to the EA version yesterday, all went well and I see some improvements.

I see an issue with the SSD. I can access and play albums/songs by going into the folder view. But if I do a search I get results for Playlists on Rose, Qobuz, RoseTube, Rose Radio but 0 results for Music even if I search for artists I have on the SSD.
Also if I go into Music, the sections under Album and Classification are empty. See screenshots of the folder view with artists shown, and the screenshot of the album view showing empty.
This all worked fine before EA.

Thanks!

@Sebrof

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.
This is a change from the EA version.

1. Are albums not displayed in Recommendations instead of Album in Music?
  2. Does the same symptom appear if you scan the database again on your iPad?
    iPadā€“>Settingsā€“>Media Libraryā€“>DB Rescan
  3. Does the same symptom appear even if you reinstall the app on your iPad?

Hi Rosehan and thanks for the reply. I went back to the standard version and I am seeing the same issue.
See my answers below.

See the screenshot, it shows history from Music, and if I go to My Music my favorites and my playlists are there and accessible.

@Sebrof

1. Music Home shows the number of albums, tracks, and artists. Does it display all 11,600 audio files you mentioned?
  2. RoseConnecā€“>Settings ā†’ Media Library ā†’ Does the same symptom occur even if you reimport database?

Hello Rosehan and thanks, I went away for a few days and now everything seems to be working properly.