Missing Cover picture

Hello @MuP ,

On the first screenshot that you uploaded,
Do you have the same result every time you search?

Also, we have 3.8.7 version for PC.

Thank you,

Hello @ROSELOA
Yes, just checked again on iOS and Android.

Hello @MuP ,

Sorry about the problem you had.
I will pass it on to the development team and fix it.
Thank you for your report.

Its already November. Whats the status of next update. Thank you.

So??? @ROSELOA

🤦🏻I think I have to withhold my purchase until all App problems are resolved.

ys. u should, as it is just a Fundamental function. And I have already waited the update from September.

Has the problem been fixed?

Not yet. We are waiting for the new firmware update which is supposed to come out by the end of this month.

@Rick @tomwoo No… it supposed release by the end of Oct.
Right?? @ROSELOA

Hello @sammy02hk , @tomwoo and @Rick ,

However, in preparation for a big update, various issues arose, and the improvement work was delayed.
We apologize for not accurately predicting the situation and delaying the improvement work.
We’re in the final stages of releasing a big update in about ten days.
Once again, we would like to apologize to Rose customers.
Also, thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m fine with the wait as long as these issues get fixed :wink:

I’m a little disappointed that album covers still don’t show after the new firmware update…

Hello,

Can’t you still see all the album covers that weren’t visible?

Please re-scan your music on your device.

1. RS150B/250/201 > Setting > System Setting > Media Library > Select your Storage > Rescan DB
  2. RoseConnectPremium > Setting > Media Library > Reimport Database

If you still can’t see the album covers, please let me know the followings…

1. Are the music files in internal storage or NAS?
  2. Is there a cover in the soundtrack or in the folder?
  3. extension of the music file
  4. Whether to scan media again
  5. Did you play the music via ‘FOLDER’? Or the MUSIC Home?

@ROSELOA , @tomwoo
I had exactly the same problem. Update RS150 and Android App. Rescan DB = Not a single cover. Delete DB an completly new scan = same result. factory reset, re-adding the media share (smb), Scan DB, the problem was solved. Now all covers are available again

Covers are stored in the Soundtrack. Music files stored on NAS (>130’000 tracks). Extensions .flac, .mp3, .dsf

Hi @ROSELOA
I’ve already reimported and rescanned my database, the album covers still didn’t show up.
My music is in internal SSD storage, cover images are jpg files within each folder. My music are mostly FLAC files. I play music from music/album.
Again, covers show on the screen of RS250 normally, just not on the Android mobile app.
Thanks.

It’s really a joke to buy Product from Rose. I have been waiting from Sep… And finally, they release the updated version. I have followed every step to reload but the issue still here. Heads up for everyone, who decide to buy Rose product. For a digital transport, they can’t even show the cover pic in their apps from last updated which is Sep till now.

I am fxxking tired to struggle with their apps, just use this as a Roon transport.

I have all covers on my iPhone App but a lot missing on the RS250 screen. We may share our files and mobiles, everything MUST be fine then. :laughing:

1 Like

Hello. First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience.
There seems to be a mixture of problems with the album cover not appearing.
At first time, we got reported “Device(RS201) and Rose connect(App)” both of them has problem.
In this case, It seems that there is something to be improved. We will focus on this problem, and will do our best to improve ASAP.

However, If you have problem only in the Rose Connect (App), it seems different issue.
Album images are communicated through DLNA from Device (RS201/250/150).
So, Please check whether DLNA is enabled from your device. DLNA has to be enabled.

I hope some of our customer can solve the problem with this, and sorry again to make you inconvenience.

2 Likes