[OTA] SW Ver 4.17.04 Software Release ( RS130/RS520/RS150/RS250/RS201 )

We are looking forward to it.
I would like to thank the whole Rose team.
There are always many who spread bad criticism, instead of constructive criticism.
Greats from Switzerland.

2 Likes

I’ve dusted off my NUC and plan to revisit Audirvana now that the new release gives full support. I’ve not tried the Rose via USB with DSD yet.

when the update for the RS201E version

Where is the spotify Vu meter problem fix?

1 Like

That is an impressive list. Thanks for all your hard work. Let’s hope this one works without issues.

2 Likes

will there be an update to the audio decoder?

Hello, will it be possible to provide multichannel DSD/PCM through HDMI (as in the Eversolo DMP A6). Thanks. Cheers

At the beginning there is exactly what is changed.

Roon radio changing song titles working great now.
Update wasn’t any problem installing

All updated smoothly here.

I can see the album art when airplaying from my Mac (Apple Music) to the Rose 520! Thanks for sorting that. It was really bugging me before.

1 Like

Thanks for the extensive update. However, the title number and file extension are now displayed in the title information. This happens when I play music from the internal SSD or NAS. Please undo this.

1 Like

I am having the same issue with the file name extension - RS250 - please fix

Roon Live Radio did not reflect changes in playback information during playback.

Thanks guys! This was a little bug bear of mine

@ROSEHAN @ROSELOA Looks good so far. One quick nitpick, in the Audio Settings screen, last item says “USB DAC nontification” – it should be “notification”

1 Like

I’m seeing this too. The RS130 display now shows something like

05 Song Title.aif

The Rose Connect Premium display on an iPad or Mac doesn’t have this issue.

Update on RS130 and Android & iOS App was seamless, but one massive bug, which is extremely annoying:

Starting a song via skip within the playlist or directly from any view within Rose Connect App always suppresses the first second of song and the song starts like faded in. Doesn’t matter if I use the Rose Connect App on iOS or Android or skip / select the song directly via touch screen of RS130.

How can THAT happen, how can that pass the test lab?

HiFi Rose, I was so eagerly after reading the release notes, but now I am completely destroyed. The RS130 is now more or less useless, only listen to a whole album is acceptable, without any interaction (only in this case the bug doesn’t appear).

With ROON it works flawlessy, no fading in when starting a song.

Call me crazy but instead of making ALL customers beta testers, HiFi Rose should recruit a small pool of willing beta testers and use them to test releases before they get pushed out?

2 Likes

@hdtv4me You have similar problems?

Can anybody else confirm this problem?
I mean this must be obviously for everyone’s…

Thanks for the great work done. All updated, but is a little new problem.
When the SSD is “folders” accessed, the title of the song does not appear, the file name appears. I attach a photo.
For me it is not a problem, it is not a usuability problem, it is only aesthetic.
Regards.