[OTA] SW Ver 4.3(Rose 4.3.09) Software Release

1. I tried both. Nothing happens in Roon. Tidal and NAS are fine.
  2. it’s off
  3. No external dac used

It’s not that important, but I have seen other users make the same comments so I know I am not alone.

@hififan
I also use roon and my vu-meters are moving when music is played.
Connected via toslink on my RS250

Using Rose as Roon Endpoint - VU works with every files exclude DSD. The same behavior when play DSD directly from Rose. Is any chance to make them work with DSD?

Regards

This problem has not been fixed even in SW4.3.11. :worried:

Oh, now it makes sense. I upscale everything to DSD on the server side. Hence, the needles don’t move in Roon. Just changed upscaling to max PCM in Roon and now the needles move. Thx for the tip. Hope the DSD bug will get fixed soon.

My RS250 no longer plays Qobuz and hangs up on Rose Tube. When I try to play a song on Rose Tube and it hangs up, I will go back to Tidal as I have no issues there. In the middle of the song, it will switch back to the song on RoseTube that I tried playing and would not work

Noticing that if I play Qobuz or Rosetube, It will paly, but it takes several minutes to download the song and play. While Tidal is Instant

@R1ver_rat

This is the first symptom we encounter.
We’ve tested it, and it doesn’t give us the same symptoms as you.

Does Tidal play music normally, but Qobuz or Rosetube take a while to play?
Would the same symptoms appear if I reset RS250–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory?

Please try and let me know if this helps.

Just wanted to give you an update. The issue was not with the Rose RS250 unit. The problem was my Linksys mesh unit. It was working and showing 600mbs but actually only giving 15mbs. Bought a new mesh, and now everything works again.