Plex Application

Hi Rose team,
Would you guys please consider Plex App? As I use Plex to manage my music libraries. A lot of people who has servers uses Plex too here in the UK.
Regards Matt

1 Like

Bump does Hifi rose read these posts?
Regards Matt

Hello,
We read all posts. No reply doesn’t mean we haven’t read it. However, depending on the circumstances, it may take a long time to check.

Dear Roselda

Have you taken any steps or plans to integrate with PLEX in the near future ?
I cannot find this information in the forum

BR

Tomek

Hello,

I’m sorry but no plan for DLNA/UPnP server and PLEX yet.

Hello.
Are there any news regarding the implementation of Plex? I am really a potential buyer of the RS150. However, it looks that its capabilities of being a player of external apps like Plex or HQ Player, are very limited. And there is no sign of moving from this present situation. Other competitors like Sonore and Antipodes are more flexible and open in this field. It could be a great advantage for Rose to load its very competitive product with this capabilities. If not, is like having a great swiss army knife, but without any chance to use it.

Hello ridom,

Thank you for your interest about ROSE.
I understand Plex / HQ player are good apps that are widely used.
However, according to development plan, it seems to be difficult to be updated in near future.
I apologize for giving you a bad news.

Many thx for your answer. And just for knowing. Do you know if those apps are installed in an external core, like a NUC, and Roon is in the system, can they be “read” and “played” by the Rose?