Problem at Rosetube

When I play some music video at rosetube it will suddenly stop, then I press “play “ again it will start again at the beginning.

@Heaven

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please check a few things.

1. You said that whenever you play a video on Rosetube, it suddenly stop.
    Approximately how long does it take to buffer before playing again?
  2. Is your Rose device connected via Ethernet or Wi-Fi?
    If connected via Wi-Fi, what is the strength of the Wi-Fi?
  3. When you go to Rosestore on your Rose device, is Rosetube updated to the latest version?
  4. Does the same symptom occur even if Rose device–>Video–>Settings–>“Use VLC Player” is set to OFF?
  1. Yes, it will play about 2 or 3mins than suddenly stopped and it will not auto play again.

2. I use Ethernet

3. Rosetube is the update version

4. VLC player set to “ON”

@Heaven

I don’t understand why the video keeps freezing.
Please check a few additional things.

1. Are there any interruptions when playing Tidal videos or embedded video files other than RoseTube?
  2. Do you experience interruptions when playing music from Radio, Tidal, or Qobuz?
  3. Rose device–>RoseStore–> How does the version information of Rosetube appear?
    Please uninstall Rosetube and reinstall it.
  4. When you turn off VLC player, does the video play without interruption?

Han,

Let me answer you first.

1. No, only playing video at rosetube
  2. No problem at Tidal at all.
  3. Rosetube vision 4.17.04.46. I Already uninstalled at reinstall but still suspended.
  4. I tried turned off and turned on but still suspended at rosetube.

I saw some members have same problem with me at committee. Does the software problem?

Dear Hi-Fi Rose users

Since we are not experiencing the symptoms, we have a few questions for you.

1. Do you experience the same problem of stopping or buffering on a specific video or at a specific location on RoseTube?
  2. If you are using the TV on when playing RoseTube videos, does the same symptom occur even after changing it to off?
  3. Did you play 4K video on RoseTube? Or does the symptom only appear on certain videos other than 4K videos?

Han,

1. Not specific video, all video at Rosetube are same experience.
  2. I’m not using TV output, I’m playing video at the screen at rs150b.
  3. Play 1080p video also have problems.

@Heaven

We are currently investigating issues related to Rosetube. Please understand that it may take some time for us to resolve the issue.

Hi Han,

I observed a new problem, when I watch the Tidal video, some problem to the rosetube suffered. (It will suspended when started after 1 to 2 minutes).

Furthermore, no problem for the tidal music playing and music file playing.

Heaven

@Heaven

I don’t understand exactly what symptoms you are experiencing. Please provide a more detailed explanation.

Han

When I am enjoying a tidal video, every time it plays for about 2 minutes, it will suddenly stop and then go back and stopped at the beginning of the video.

Simply speaking, the system will automatically stop during playback.

@Heaven

I the issue will be resolved if you are logged into your Tidal account. The cause of this symptom appears to be a temporary error.
Still, please check a few things below.

1. Is the Rose device–>RoseStore–>Tidal app updated to the latest version?
  2. Rose device–>Video–>Gear icon at the bottom left–>Use VLC player If it is On, turn it OFF. If it is OFF, change it to ON and try playing Tidal video.