Rose Connect hiccups

Hi, I use Rose Connect v3.0.27 on my iPhone SE2 and in connection with my RS150.

In general it is very feature rich but many times the app and the device live ‘their own lives’, meaning that actions done in the app are not always correctly reflected on the device.

One example is Rose Radio: changing the frequency with the wheel in the app sometimes does not move the needle on the device.

Another bug I found is related to Tidal video:

Whichever video you click on, always the most left video (= the first of a category) will be played or started again playing.

So clicking on Tears For Fears results always in visualizing the video of Tame Impala.

Hi @ROSELOA ,

my previous post did not get any feedback. Can you take a look at it please?

Also some other things:

• Tidal: the tab ‘My music’ is always showing the content as a list, including its subfolders, instead of tiles like is the case in all the other Tidal folders (Home, Search, Video, Master).
    Why not using tiles for ‘My music’ as well?

Tidal ‘Home’ screen:

Tidal ‘My music’ screen:

Tidal ‘My music/My Albums’ screen:

• I would like to hide the sources I don’t use, just like is possible on the RS150, but cannot find a feature for that. Is it possible or not?
    Much better would be to sync those settings between the RS150 and app(s) in both directions, like I requested before already.

• The country selection is a complete mess. Not only is there no synchronization between the RS150 and the apps, also in between the apps the country selection is not shared, although being logged in with the same user account on each device. Isn’t that just why you have a user account for? To make sure that the user setting is everywhere the same?

For example: I have set the country selection to USA via the RS150, but for internet radio I choose Germany from the app on my iPhone, which results in this situation:

This is the internet radio screen on the RS150, showing USA-stations although I selected Germany in the app (‘Absolut Relax’ is a German station). At the same time the ‘Country Channel options’ on my Mac app are default set to Korean, and in all devices I am logged in with the same profile.

• Also how are the listed radio stations sequenced? I don’t think it is alphabetically, rather frequency wise perhaps? Not a good idea, IMO, as frequencies are loosing their value for internet radio listeners. I prefer alphabetically, or give the user at least the option to sort alphabetically or per frequency.

Hello,

I’m checking most posts, including you. Just because I didn’t reply doesn’t mean I didn’t read it. Some issues are reviewed from various angles and then answered.
Sorry for misleading you. There was no other meaning.
I will write back a reply after checking the above problem as well.

Hi @ROSELOA ,

thank you. There was no negativity intended, sorry if it came over like that.

Regards,
Dominiek