Rose Connect Windows

I’m having the following issues with the Rose Connect (version 4.17.07) on a windows computer:

1. Under Music → Folders, all folders don’t appear. It seems the list stops after a certain number of folders. I can’t scroll past the below screen shot.

1. None of the cover art shows for Music → Albums. They show on the Rose player itself but not under albums. They also don’t show for Home → Recently Added Albums or “Recommended Artists” or the “Recommendations” tab or “Sort By”. They also don’t show for albums/tracks/artists/ that are pulled when using the search function. These are all blank for some reason. The only place I see cover art is under Home → Recently Played

1. The list for Recently Added Albums is very old and haven’t updated to my recent CDs I have ripped directly to my SSD on the Hifi Rose. This should update when new music is loaded onto the player.

2. Under Music and then using the search function, all hits don’t appears. For instance, I recently uploaded several albums from the Revolver Special Edition box set and they all have “Revolver” in their name. When I search “revolver” in the search bar, only one album comes up and not the newly uploaded albums. I have done a complete media library rescan after uploading these albums. When I use the android app, and search “revolver”, these albums come up.

1. Under Video → Folder. Same issue as music, only a certain number of folders are able to be shown. They don’t load after a certain amount

That’s the issues I see right now, thank you