Rose users, Which Power Amp/Intergrated Amp you use?

Rose users, can you please share what Power Amp / Intergrated Amp to pair with your device? It will be interesting to see everyone’s choice. Thank you

2 Likes

RS250 here, but I use a Primaluna HP integrated amp. I also have the Hifi Rose attached to a Primaluna Evo 100 DAC.

2 Likes

I use Rotel rb1590 and 1582 mk II. Speakers elac vels fs490

3 Likes

Leben 300F connected to a pair of Cornwall IV’s.

1 Like

RS150b + MICHI X3 sounds very good))

Rose’s DAC souds better for me

3 Likes

My Rose RS150 into two TEAC AP-505’s in mono mode feeding my KEF R700’s

4 Likes

Bonjour ,
J’utilise mon RS 250 avec un Accuphase E210 ( 15 ans d’âge ) avec enceintes Chario Academy Millenium même âge….et ça sonne très très bien .
Avec câbles Audioquest.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:

3 Likes

I use the Rose RS 250 with an amplifier already old Marantz PM-15S1 and speakers Jean Marie REYNAUD CANTABILE Signature; the sound is rather hot and and round, I love it !!

2 Likes

Amplifier:
Before: Musical Fidelity M6si - warmer sound, more mids
Now: Gato Audio DIA-400s NPM - deeper bass, airy heights. delicate mids

Speakers: Dali Rubicon 8

Interconnects: Nordost Red Dawn

1 Like

I use a Bryson 2.5B3 power amplifier with my RS150 connected via Audio Quest Yukon XLR interconnects.

1 Like

I have Luxman 509 and Goldenear Triton reference

2 Likes

RS150 LinkedIn to Sansui-999, output throughout Cornwall😇

1 Like

RS 250 via spdif to an Onkyo P-3000R Preamp, M-5000R Power amp to a pair of Klipsch, La scala speakers. awesome sound!

1 Like

RS150B via Van Den Hull D102 mkIII RCA into Simaudio Mooon P3 pre then via same VDH into Cyrus X300s monos, to PMC Fact.3.
I found the built in pre to be too ‘clinical’ or flat and like the extra ‘colour’ or body that the pre-amp provides, (that’s when running direct to monoblocks via balanced cables)
Steve
PS. Can’t use the balanced output on the RS150B as this pre amp only has RCA inputs.

1 Like

I I use a Kinki Studio EX-M7 power amp with my HIFI Rose RS-150 connected with balanced Townshend Audio F1 Fractal XLR cables. Looks and sounds great together.

1 Like

RS-150B paired with McIntosh C53 Preamp and MC462 Amplifier.

2 Likes

With my 150B I use both Marantz SR 8015 AVR and Luxman 509X for 2 channel listening. Happy HIFI.

1 Like

RS150B to McIntosh C2300 tube preamp, McIntosh MC 275 tube power amp, Spatial Audio Labs X5 open baffle speakers.

2 Likes

source RS250
amplifier Musical Fidelity M6si
speakers Focal Aria
interconnects Albedo
speaker cables Synergistic Research Foundation SC

2 Likes

Hi,
I currently have Musical Fidelity M6Si and considering upgrading to Gato DIA-400. Sound wise, is it an upgrade to M6si. Thanks

1 Like