Rose users, Which Power Amp/Intergrated Amp you use?

A Full Emotiva Gear (RMC-1 Processor, DR-3 Gen3 AMP) together with Revel Speakers.
I also drive analog as you can see.

1 Like

M6si vs DIA400s it’s different sound signature. Gato sounds open and brighter yet it’s low end is much, much deeper. All depands on your speaker system and ability to reproduce sound. Gato has better DAC with more inputs but limited number of analogue inputs. There is no phono input (I do not car much for). Not to mention funky looks and bright display - one can see level of volume from several meters. Just take it for tests for a week and check in your own system.

Hi
Very Much appreciated your prompt response. I will definitely take it for a test and will feed you back. I am using it with Focal Aria 936 Speakers. Thanks

1 Like

Accuphase E380 kable Albedo monolith kolumny cabasse, rose rs150.

1 Like

I use a vintage power amplifier: Technics SE-A100.

1 Like

RS150b through McIntosh252 integrated on to Sonus Faber Sonetto III

1 Like

Hello.

I bought an Accuphase as you to connect my rose 150 via XLR Cables.
Did you invert the phase?
The 2 spin is the cold one and the 3 is the hot one ( +) on Accuphase and I suppose the XLR output on the Rose is classical: 2:+ and 3:-

Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Mam accuphase e380 i rose 150 xlr podłączony bez żadnych zmian. Gra pięknie.

RS150 → Tellurium Q Ultra Black II XLR → Gryphon Diablo 300
→ Tellurium Q Ultra Black II speaker cable → B&W N805

1 Like

I use a Lyngdorf TDAI - 2200rp for my Rs150

1 Like

Hi everybody,
my preamp:mcIntosh C45; power amp: MC402; speakers:BW 802 matrix serie 3

2 Likes

PrimaLuna Premium Integrated > Tekton “Double Impact SE” speakers. as humble as it is, I love it and it sounds amazing using Tidal Hifi Plus.

1 Like

I use a Marantz SR8015 in my Lounge/HT and PS Sprout 100 in my study.
Speakers are Gales 401A and GoldenEar BRX with Polk Centre Polk OWM5 and BW 662 surrounds and pair SVS 2000pro and ML15 in study.

1 Like

How do you like your MF M6si?

RS 250 connect to Emotiva GEN3 AMP w Goldenear Triton 2+ speakers… enjoy the responses also…

1 Like

Hello, may I know does the Tellurium Q perform really well? Both the XLR and the speaker cable? Thanks

I tried invert the phase on Accuphase and Rose but end up inverting on Rose. Hope it helps.

In my system yes. It out performed and more suited to my preference than Audio Quest, Zensati, Transparent Audio at the same price point.

1 Like

@miata22 - Just an update. Now using RS150B into McIntosh C70 → McIntosh MC611s → PMC MB2se

1 Like

Cela bien chanter aussi :grinning:

1 Like