Rose users, Which Power Amp/Intergrated Amp you use?

ROSE RS150 (B, silver, SSD 1T, Qobuz)
MICHI X3 (via xlr)
WILSON AUDIO (Sophia 2)
Shunyata research, Furutech
:+1: TOP :ear:

1 Like

Beautiful setup
How do you like the Elysian 2??

RS15O feeding a Jadis DA60 fitted with EI NOS KT90 tubes with Martin-Logan ESL… really really like this combo.

1 Like

Great speakers. They are build/finished beautifully. One of the nicest natural walnut veneer that I have seen.

Love the fact that is a stand mount but performs like a floor stander. WAF is also nice.

I run a swarm four sub config and it complements the 2s very nicely.

1 Like

Nothing super fancy, but a good match to my ears: Rotel RA-1572 mkII integrated amp and Monitor Audio Gold 200 5g speakers.

1 Like

Here - Rose 250 into AVM Evolution 5.2 + PMC 23 :sunglasses::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Bonjour
J’envisage d acheter le RME adi 2 fs pour raccordé comme vous sur le rose 250.
Vous pouvez me donner la difference entre:
Le réglage de l égaliseur du dac rose 250,et
Le reglage de l’egaliseur du RME. Si beaucoup de difference. Merci ça m’aidera a decider. Cordialement

1 Like

The RME is much better

Merci pour votre attention.
Meilleur plutot dans les basses frequences ou au niveau des aigus ? Je trouve que l egaliseur intégré au 250, améliore bien les basses, mais trop aigus…

All frequencies

Plus de questions merci mon pote…

Merci pour tout mon ami

If it helps, these are my thoughts:

Hello. I use RS150B with PrimaLuna EVO 300 Poweramplifier via “Audioquest Water XLR” and “RCA Van-Den-Hul The ROCK Hybrid”.

1 Like

I use the hifi Rose 150B with my Aavik U-180 and only use the 150B for the streamer. The DAC in Aavik suits me better.

I could not decide yet a new Stereo Pre - but the AMP are SPL Perfomer m1000 mono block, driving my Magico A5 speakers.

Musical paradise MP-701 to Audio Note UK OTO SE

1 Like

I probably use the cheapest amp here. I see a lot of well known names. And names I expected surprisingly only one (Hegel). And I am certain no-one knows mine. It is Rumpelstilts… Uh… No.

It’s called Amp60 by Audience.net.cn. It’s a 40W translinear current amp. It costs just €300. And I have a hard time finding a better one. It started as a stand-in during summer of my Classic 16.2 300b that I still have. But it’s simply better. I just bought Magnepan speakers that I wanted for decades (the 0.7) and to my surprise it drives them without any problem. And loud too. It bested the Nuforce AMG set (no slouch! ) I asked for in the demo. Sweeter, more 3D and plenty speed and dynamics. The Nuforce was fast, but it got mean doing it. Mine had synergy and was just ‘right’.

Also nice to see my previous Audio Note Oto SE. Now I’m saving up for a Gato, which I saw a lot listed here.

I also use Genesis VI speakers for subs, my own design for tops. And a Denafrips Ares II dac. I modified a whole bunch of dacs and concluded I like R2R better for its natural sound.

I have my RS150b going into an Anthem MRX1140. SpendorAudio A7’s and AC1 and dual Rel S510’s. Spendor A1’s for surrounds and backs and Klipsch Atmos for front and back heights.

McIntosh, Denafrips, Rose 150B, Dynaudio

2 Likes