Rose users, Which Power Amp/Intergrated Amp you use?

Hi.
I Also use an Accuphase e5000.
The phase in inversed compare to the rest of the other brand.
So you I inverted the phase on my Accuphase: this way all the other amp I plug in XLR don’t need to be inverted one by one.
But you can also inverted the phase on your Rose and not your Accuphase.
Have a good day

1 Like

I use Devialet220 pro amplifier and Martin Logan Montis speakers with Rose 150b.

2 Likes

I use Mark Levinson 431+ preamp ML 320s and Martin Logan ESL9 Classic speakers with Rose 150b.
All balanced configuration.

1 Like

Michi X5 to Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII’s

4 Likes

PrimaLuna EVO300 Hybrid Integrated ‘Floyd’. It, the RS150B, and the DH Labs interconnects are still burning in, but it sounds pretty great so far. Running my CEC transport through a Bryston BDA-1 DAC and into the PL; this combination has been in place a little longer, and as the hard edges dissipate a bit, the sound is very holographic / dimensional… just fantastic.

1 Like

I am pleased to see that this device and in particular RS150b is used with satisfactionon, qualitatively important systems. In fact, the sound performance of my RS150b is very good.

1 Like

Current setup in our living room.

150B paired with Peachtree GaN400, Wharfedale Elysian 2s.

TT is not hooked up. Use the 150 for streaming and connection from LG OLED.

3 Likes

Forgot to post the pic with the speakers!

2 Likes

For my 150B I am using Marantz 8015 via HDMI 4k into HT and Luxman L505uxII for 2 ch listening via Balanced RCA.

1 Like

such nice hifi systems here!

My rose RS150 feed my old integrated Jeff Rowland amp Concerta II and into to nice ScanSonic MB3.5 (Poor man Raidho’s :slight_smile: )

Saving for a nice power amp so i can use the RS150 as pre amp.

2 Likes

Got a deal I could not pass up. New HiFi Pre/Power (ML 523/534) set up

4 Likes

I’m feeding a Mcintosh MA352 Hybrid integrated which powers a pair of B&W 705 S2 Signatures and a REL T9X subwoofer

1 Like

Hegel h190 &Sonus Faber lumina lll

1 Like

Hifi Rose 150b into Lyngdorf TDAI 1120 into a pair of Goldenear TR1 with Martin Logan Dynamo 500 sub. Still trying to decide between best sound re optical out or unbalanced. Grateful for any suggestions.

1 Like

Esoteric f-05 and Rose 150b

1 Like

Cyrus i9-XR and RME ADI-2 FS DAC.

Also have a Linn Sondek and Cyrus CDi-XR

I’ve changed that wallpaper though, so don’t start :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Audio-GD HE-1 preamp and Audio-GD Master 3A poweramp with Dali Epicon 6

1 Like

My setup changed a bit since February 22 - but still not finished.
some Acoustic Treatments and a new rack.
the turntable moved from the right wall to a separate rack and a new Center arrived.
Still waiting for the speaker upgrade.

Phono stage
(

1 Like

RS150B + McIntosh MAC7200

2 Likes

I’m using a Harman/Kardon Citation II power amp paired with a Harmon/Kardon Citation I pre-amp.

1 Like