RoseConnect 4.05.41and 43 Network Problems

Hi all!

Today I upgraded to the newest RoseConnect Version 4.05.41 on my iPhone.

Since then I have network problems.
The device cannot be find automatically in the network, only via IP search.
Then the device is connected, but every 2-3 seconds I have the popup message that connection is lost.

With previous versions I did not have this problem.

When I have a look at my wife’s phone or at my iPad, where older version are running I can see a major difference:

On my iPad the RoseConnect IP is the same IP as the one of my iPad - 192.168.1.14

On my iPhone with the new version these IPs are different - Phone 192.168.1.10 and RoseConnect 10.12.56.171

Does anyone knows what happened there? Or has the same problem?
I can’t find an option to set the RoseConnect IP.

Thanks, Andy!

Still have the issue with hotfix 4.05.43.

@HBL @Hal_84

We apologize for the fact that a serious problem occurred and we inevitably had to proceed with an emergency patch over the weekend.

RoseConnectPremium for iOS 4.05.44 Deployment Guide

• Update date: 2022/09/04 (Sun)
  • Updated version: Ver 4.05.44
  • Applicable models: RS150(B)/RS201/RS250

[Update content]

1. Fix for device not being detected
  2. Fixed the phenomenon of continuous pop-up window occurrence

Thank you

Not working. I can’t find rose from my iPhone

Hello @kuniu

1. Have you updated the RoseConnectPremium app to the latest version? Please check if the app version is 4.05.44.
  2. If the latest version does not work, click the ⓘ icon at the right end of Current Device as shown in the picture below, then capture and send it to me.

Thank you

I removed app. New installation. Not working.

@kuniu
Hello

To connect your Rose device and the RoseConnect Premium app, they must be connected to the same IP network. Even if Rose device is connected by LAN cable, it must be connected to Wi-Fi of the same IP in your mobile phone.

Connect to your RS150B via LAN from your router.

RS150B—>Settings—>System Info—> IP address shown in IP Address and Wi-Fi IP connected to your phone Up to two points must be same.

Example) Correct
Ethernet IP Address: 192.168.4.44
Android IP Address: 192.168.4.33

Example) Wrong
Ethernet IP Address: 192.178.4.44
Android IP Address: 192.168.4.33

Thank you

All devices are in the same network. Rose premium doesn’t see rose 150.

Please check in your environment. Remove app from device. Install again. Check.

iOS. Not android. Problem I have in iPhone.

@kuniu

1. Please double check that your RoseConnect app is the latest version (4.05.22).

2. Try connecting by IP address. Please try to connect by entering the Rose device–>Settings–>System Info–>IP Address into your RoseConnect app. (Try about 4-5 times, not once)

3. There are 2.4G and 5G on the same Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that the mobile phone and your RS150 are connected in the same way.

Thank you

Yep now it’s ok. Find by ip 4 times. Thx.

I don’t know what is mean. This pop up is when I try to find something from my iPhone.

@kuniu

This is the message to do a factory reset. There is an Android ID.
An ID is created, but Apple Music allows you to play only when the ID is 10 digits.
If you do a factory reset, it will play again.
Rose device–:Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Thank you

L’app non funziona non trova più il rose nella rete problema comune a tutti i sistemi IOS Apple sia iPhone che iPad ho scritto ma nessuno aggiorna l’app

Hello, i have the same problem.
Rosé Premium don’t work with Rosé device. (RS250A). I read all post and I fallow the instructions but the problem persist. ( IOS). Thanks