RoseConnect PC (Ver4.14.08) (Win/MAC)

RoseConnect PC Ver 4.14.08 Update

RoseConnect for MAC
Download: RoseConnect for MAC

RoseConnect for Windows
Download: RoseConnect for Windows

• Update Date: November 9, 2023 (Thu) 16:00 PM (GMT +9)
  • Control Models: RS201(E), RS250(A), RS150(B), RS520, RS130
  • Device Compatibility Version Information: SW Ver. v4.15
  • Version Information: PC Ver. v4.14.08 (Win/MAC)

[Update Details]

1. System Stabilization and Improvement

A. Fixed the issue where PC Connect message notifications were continuously occurring as the top priority.

• There was an inconvenience where PC Connect notifications continued to occur and be displayed regardless of usage.
  • Changed to have message notifications occur only when using PC Connect.

B. Removed “RoseFM” item from menu editing.

• Since Rose FM is not currently added to PC Connect, it has been removed from the menu.
  • If Rose FM functionality is added to PC Connect in the future, it will be made available in menu editing.

C. Other issue fixes

• Fixed the issue where menu order in menu editing was not changed.
  • Fixed the issue where RoseTube list was displayed when filtering in recent playback tracks.

Still broken on Mac @ROSEHAN @ROSELOA. The album art in the larger window does not advance and stays on the first album cover from the first song played and does not advance.

1 Like

@duffer5

As I said yesterday, it will be distributed in the next update. The PC RoseConnect app was already scheduled to be distributed yesterday, so we were unable to modify and add the function within that time.

1 Like

@ROSEHAN thank you for the clarity.

Hello, Is it possible to create a RoseTube playlist under the Windows app version? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks

@THANOS

You can also add Rosetube videos to the playlist in the RoseConnect Window app.

1. When you hover the mouse cursor over the video you want to add to the Playlist, click the three red dots icon.

2. Click Add to a playlist

3. If you want to add to a new Playlist, click “Create a New Playlist” to create a Playlist and then add it. If you would like to add it to an existing Playlist, please select one of the Playlists below.

1 Like

Hi—-when I tried to download this for my MacBook Pro,I got a message from Google saying the file could damage my computer….?? Any idea why I received that message? Is the file safe to download? Thanks

@ThomKat

Yes, there will be no problem.

Hello @ROSEHAN can you please provide and update to your above statement that there is a soon to be released update to Rose Connect that should remedy the many bugs we are experiencing. Has the outside developer fixed the issue?

For Mac users, is there any reason that I’m missing as to why Apple Music and Tidal are missing from the app?

@Carnel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are currently having difficulty adding Apple Music to the PC RoseConnect app. We will try to add it as soon as possible.

Hello!

New Rose RS250 owner here. I am trying to download Rose Connect PC, but download is breaking after a minute and it is not possble to download exe file on Windows 10 Pro with Firefox… Can you do something about it?

@Burle

Does the download stop the same way even if you use a browser other than FireFox? I recommend that you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.

Thank you for your answer. I succesfully downloaded file with Google Chrome installed it, tried and then realized the bug which makes TIdal showing all songs playing at 96 kbps. So, until you solve that bug Rose Connect PC is useless. But Android app is working great :slight_smile:

@Burle

Please answer a few questions.

1. Are you using the Caching function on RS250?
  2. When playing sound sources in the RoseConnect Window, are all sound sources played at 96kHz?
  3. If you play the same sound source on RoseConnect Window and RoseConnect Android, will Windows play at 96kHz and Android at 192kHz?
  4. If you play a sound source on the RS250 itself, what kind of sound quality does it have?

Hello!

I would like very much to answer your question, but now the device won’t boot. The led on on button just flashes endlesly. Tried reboot, I can hear relay clicking but nothig happens. Does it mean that I have to bring it back to the seller?

@Burle

Please, contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the Rose device and request repair.
hifirose.com/Distributors